Thread: LustyBustyGina38FF: Good time with a sexy, beautiful, and mature woman.

Verified Hobbyist BCD

LustyBustyGina38FF: Good time with a sexy, beautiful, and mature woman.

Companion's Handle: LustyBustyGina38FF
    Date of Visit: 12/15/2023
    Preferred Method of Contact: P411
    Phone Number:
    Email Address:
    Website, Ad, or Profile URL: https://home.ourhome2.net/member.php...yBustyGina38FF ; https://preferred411.com/P21483 ; https://www.bustygina.com/
    City, State: Dallas, TX
    Type of Visit: Incall
    Was the Appointment On-Time?? Yes
    Activities: LFK, DFK, Body Worship, DATY, FIV, HJ, BBBJ, BLS, MISH, and Convo.
    Scheduled Length of Visit: 90 Min
    Donation:
    Approximate age of Companion: 55
    Hair Color and Length: Light blonde, medium length
    Smoking Status: Non-smoker
    Ethnic/Racial background: White/Caucasian
    Companion Description: Mature woman who aged beautifully. Busty, very elegant and sexy, moderately thick (not BBW), silky smooth skin, toned and fit.
    Meet or Exceed Your Expectations?? Yes
    Would You Recommend this Companion?? Yes

Public comments:
    I noticed Gina on PacePro first, a long time ago, and decided to see her when she’s in town. She does screen with diligence and I had no issues (no RW info was necessary as I had plenty of references).

She is older than my general preferred age range, but I wanted to try because I had an intuitive sense of her BCD.

I have to commend her on TCB. One of the best I have seen. She kept me posted a few days before, and a day before; I got the exact location on the day of the meet. She is extremely prompt and good with communication. Went up to find a beautiful mature woman who has taken care of herself well. Accounting for her age, she has a great body, skin, and face.

Her BCD is good and ultimately that’s what matters: very accommodating and willing to please. She is intelligent, well-traveled, and is fun to talk to.

Her ask is generally above what I would be willing to do, but I don’t mind doing that on occasion. I felt I made the right choice despite my general preferences mentioned above.

The rest of the story is hidden. You must be a verified hobbyist to view additional content.
    Last edited by CKJAmore; 12-22-2023 at 04:02 PM. Reason: Review Gremlin Workaround

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    I've always wanted to see her, but her price is too high for me.

Amazing review. Some of these (older) providers are true to their profession. They genuinely enjoy the companionship, very sexual in nature and have a lot of fun doing it. I sometimes joke that its not a fair deal and I am jealous of them.
    LustyBustGina is one of them based on your review, but damn....at (550) she has priced herself out for most of us ...gentlemen :-)
    I get 3 HH very satisfying sessions with my regular ATF's...

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Thank you! Yeah, to each their own (on the ask and willingness to meet it).

Going over my self imposed limit is something I don’t often do; but in this case, I felt I made the right call.
    Live and let others live.

P411 Lifetime Member & Verified with 30 Okays. PacePro Verified Member. OH2 Verified Member. ECCIE Premium, TER Premium. Private Delights Vouched Member with Provider Responses. Will Write Detailed & Entertaining Reviews (with consent, cos I respect a Provider’s privacy) if the Experience is Good!