Thread: Book with your Favorite GFE for the holiday season 🥂

Verified Companion Companion

Book with your Favorite GFE for the holiday season 🥂

I offer more than just the average meeting.. a place to be free sexually, mentally, emotionally.
    I find meeting new people and sharing invigorating experiences to be one of life’s greatest joys. I love dinner dates, wine tasting, and of course exploring the boudoir. Whether you wish a brief encounter during the day, a night on the town, or an overnight stay, I’m the perfect lady to leave you sensually satisfied.
    I can be intensely passionate, or your relaxed girl next door. My comfortable demeanor combined with a down-to-earth personality allows me to get along with anyone. I love spoiling new and old friends alike, and always bring something special to every encounter. I genuinely love what I do and find great satisfaction in fulfilling fantasies and providing pleasure. Upon meeting you’ll immediately feel my passion for acting out your naughtiest wishes.
    So, if you’re searching for a beautiful woman that’s ready to liberate your spirit and uncover your deepest desires, you’ve found her. I look forward to getting to know you and creating unforgettable memories. I promise you this, you won’t be disappointed!
    Gentlemen..If I come to you please have a clean towel for me to clean myself off with, I always have fresh towels at my ic.
    Also keep in mind my schedule does differ and meeting last minute is rare, so scheduling in advance is always best. I do require a 50$ deposit upon booking that does go towards the donation amount. I require screening so please send a few recent references or another way to screen is to send a picture of your photo ID, linked in, p411 information. If im doing a outcall a 100$ deposit is asked upon booking that does cover the outcall fee. Please keep in mind I do take my business seriously and my time is just as valuable as yours.
    If you cancel last minute I will request half of the donation fee, and I won't schedule with you again until it is sent..if you more than 15-20 minutes late I will ask to reschedule. I will honor 5 minutes that's it, Plan accordingly and factor in traffic. If you are a new client ALWAYS arrive early because it can be complicated if you don't know, but I ALWAYS give detailed Parking instructions, Apartment name, and what building im in so you at least know where to walk to. Also keep in mind this is just a incall I do not live there!!!
    I am gfe however mmv on kissing if dental hygiene is not up to date, no bbfs, I don't speak greek, and no recording. fetishes are welcome!
    Looking forward to playing����
    Hr 400
    hhr300
    outcall 100
    Attached Images Attached Images