Thread: Elegantly Seductive, Exquisite Indulgence Wrapped in LuXurious Sweet Caramel

Verified Companion Companion

Elegantly Seductive, Exquisite Indulgence Wrapped in LuXurious Sweet Caramel

Hello Atlanta Gentlemen and Ladies,

Before you go any further ..... Follow me on Twitter for my Live Daily Feeds l @LuxurieLaren

I'm LuXurie LaRen, DC's #1 Companion. I am for gentlemen of a distinguished caliber; Respectable, Mature, Connoisseurs of pleasure and life. I possess Beauty, Elegance, Class, and an insatiable desire for the finer more sensual things in life. Upon meeting me, you will immediately notice an Exquistely Exotic Intensely Sexy Woman. You will find me to be Profoundly Sophisticated and nothing less than Intellectually Stimulating. You will find that I am the Stunning Embodiment of Complete Erotic Femininity and Surprisingly down to earth.

* Please know that I am as selective with my men as you are with with your women. And I WILL NEVER lower my standards or cheapen my brand by offering you anything less than the best of the best of the best.

* Booking: http://www.luxurielaren.com/contact

* Email: Info@luxurielaren.com (graphic, lewd, or suggestive messages will be blocked)

** Deposit Required, Prebooking Preferred! Limited Availability
    Attached Images Attached Images