Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: New snow bunny in town!!!

Verified Hobbyist BCD DocHoliday's Avatar
    In a secret, heavliy defended, underground lair somewhere in the OH2 Badlands
    Quote Originally Posted by cookies374 View Post
    https://onlyfans.com/cookiedoughxo1
    Subscribe to my onlyfans!!
    No but welcome aboard OH2 anyway. Good luck.
    Newbie members friendly. Troll inhospitable & I have an ever growing troll ignore list!!!
    I’m your Huckleberry and this hobby is just my game. Ladies, just say when!! #Pussy Posse founding member
    If you’re BSC, probably BSC, a drama Queen/King, WK or troll, DON’T PM me or post in my threads
    Thanks for your cooperation.
    Email for issues is support@ourhome2.net The verification process is HERE The review gremlin patch is HERE

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Welcome and good luck, Melanie!

Ah, the good ol' Welcome Wagon... The place where dreams come to die at the feet of reality.

Welcome:)...have fun & enjoy.

I hope you are for real and pics are current of a cutie hottie gal. And not just trying to get more users to sign up for your OnlyFans.

The community has to be extra cautious of potential pre-pay scams, bait switch, inaccurate depictions, etc. Unfortunately, it happens too often these day.

Good Luck

Registered Female (Not Verified)
    Good morning everybody!!

Unfortunately, I have to work my boring old real job until 6pm today.
    Feel free to text me 512-862-1022 and I will try my best to respond throughout the day with whatever little breaks I have in between everything

HOWEVER... as of right now... I will be available for in call or out call starting at 8pm!!
    * I do have my own room at a hotel in Downtown Austin if you'd like to come here... or I can go to you!

I know I haven't been one of the best people on here since day one when I started. I truly wanted to apologize to everybody who has previously reached out to meet up then I suddenly stopped responding. I am not shy or scared to meet you. My life is truly just super hectic and other things pop up and my original plans get ruined. I do have a lot of personal things going on right now that could easily be fixed if I was more financially stable... but for the moment I am trying my best to make things work. Also, I receive SO many messages it gets hard to keep up sometimes, but I try to always respond it's just a matter of time.

I am sorry for constantly attaching my onlyfans link to all my posts, but I am really trying to earn as much as I can to have a down payment on a car ASAP. Having a car again would honestly relieve so much stress right now. http://onlyfans.com/cookiedoughxo1

Also, everything on my account is 100% truthful and those are my pictures. I have no problem verifying if you are still skeptical, I understand since I am not a verified user on this site yet.

PS... Thank you to everybody who has sent me money to my cashapp $cookies374
    Although I would LOVE to purchase things I want... I am being responsible and putting it towards Lyfts to and from work right now.
    Seems like I can never catch a break, but one day I hope to be living the life I've always dreamed of!!!

I am sorry for constantly oversharing on here. I just think it's important to remind some people that I am human too and it's okay to struggle. Not everything is always sunshine and rainbows. I hate that some of you can relate to my problems, however, I am also grateful because you guys are helping me work through a lot of my current situations. Thank you for giving me hope for a better future!

Happy Holidays xoxo
    Cookie

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Quote Originally Posted by cookies374 View Post
    Attachment 1345049Attachment 1345050

Cum sub to my onlyfans to view more of me
    http://onlyfans.com/cookiedoughxo1

NEW number 512-862-1022 !!!! ;)
    Aren’t the guys who participate in and become part of your OF content also required to register on OF too?

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    �� �� ��

Always searching for UTR redheads, hot chocolattes & my next cuppa purrfect java
    ^^^ several posts have been removed.

OP, you are reminded that forums are here for you to introduce yourself and to market in-person intimate services.

Anything else can be ancillary but not solo.

Stay safe out there!
    LINK! oh2 current situation report

In these trying times, your patience and support are greatly appreciated. Stay safe out there!

= = = = =

Beating the review template gremlin! LINK

https://home.ourhome2.net/vb/showthr...e-Verification for hobbyists

IMPORTANT! LINK TO NOTICES

FAQ: OH2's RULES! A Quick Read

2024 Austin/San Antonio Meet & Greets
    Austin - TBA
    San Antonio - TBA

===> LINK: INVITATION RULES <===

Ladies, please note:
    --
    ck1942 doesn't vouch for hobbyists.
    -- "Verified hobbyist" is only a title; he should always be screened/vouched
    -- Very aware hobbyists always start a contact process by sending a PM before sending any texts!

Verified Companion Companion SexySammy's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by SecretE View Post
    Welcome, Melanie. However, I am going to be honest...asking for a pre-book fee, when you are an unproven lady in our community with no known history with us, screams "scam" to a lot of us guys. If you are that worried about time-wasters, in the beginning, only see Verified gents (preferably more than 5 years on OH2...you can see both status and how long the guy has been around for in the profile of a gent). Guys don't last that long in this community (and lose their Verified status), if they are time-wasters and rip-off artists. Then, those same quality guys can help you get verified (vouch for you here and elsewhere in our community), and a lot more options for you will open up to have success here.

Know that was unsolicited, but I hope that helps you in your beginning with us. Enjoy. :-)
    Since when did guys start losing their verified status for being time wasters?? Serious question because I've literally never seen that happen, even for repeat offenders on here.

Edited to also add, not all verified gents that have been here for awhile can be trusted either so please still ask and check references and do NOT simply go off them being active members. Do not feel like you need to do things you don't want to in order to get verified here either sweetie. Men will prey on the fact that you're in a difficult position and use that to manipulate you so please be careful.
    Last edited by SexySammy; 12-23-2023 at 10:03 PM.
    Donations:
    400 2hrs, 320 90min, 240hr
    140half & 120QV
    MSOG on hour+
    1st appt + 40
    OC +40-60 (30min-45min), NO QV
    Cashapp, Venmo & Cash friendly!
    50 cancellation fee (see AD for details)
    Pics & Vids for sale!
    https://preferred411.com/P426028
    https://onlyfans.com/msbeckyyy

Verified Companion Companion VikkiLyn's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by SexySammy View Post
    Since when did guys start losing their verified status for being time wasters?? Serious question because I've literally never seen that happen, even for repeat offenders on here.
    That is definitely not a thing the most that happens is girls alert and he will have a hard time booking.

Registered Female (Not Verified)
    Not sure what I am going to be doing for Christmas, as I have no family down here anymore.

However, I hope everyone has a Happy Holiday and a great time with your families!!!

Be safe, xoxo

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2