GFE ******CLEAN*****AND****SAFE******TEXT ME*****3466399067***************HOT MEXICAN************
Do you want to play Wednesday dec 13 Thursday 14 dec I will be there to satisfy your fantasies and have a pleasant moment you are stressed you want a good body or oral massage I am here to satisfy you do not hesitate to call me and make an appointment in advance sending your references to do more Our appointment is quick and easy, don't be late so you can play and you can relax so you can get rid of all the stress you bring, I know you'll want to see me again Guaranteed satisfaction
★★★★★ GFE Hot Mexican goddess 38DD with athletic body ❤️
Adorable,Beautiful, gentle and hot juicy voluptuous Kissable lips up and down Full Gfe bbbj ♡︎ sexy and naturally horny, hot, passionate, 128 pounds, 5.4 feet, beautiful honey eyes, and long eyelashes. Nice thick bouncy ass and deep throat, crazy skills, Relaxation 6️⃣9️⃣ I want to play today, eat my juicy pussy! ‼️‼️‼️‼️‼️ I like to take my time to eat my man like a king and devour him like a mango, sucking all his juice while I slowly kiss you, caress you and melt away that stress so you can leave with a wonderful, juicy and lovely experience with this Mexican and SEXY .....

Elegant companion and extraordinary playmate!

💥💥 Available 💥💥

Please send me your username and 2 references to my email Esmeralda.2018@protonmail.com or to my Cell 346 6399067
P411 Members: Send your profile view invitation to 👉🏻P316340
IMG-20230928-WA0003.jpg
*When contacting me, please kindly introduce yourself by stating your name, age, interests, location and what your hopes are for a date with me.*
IMG-20230921-WA0001.jpg
Single
*******HR 300 ***************
*******HHR 220 ***************
*******QV. 150 ***************
IMG-20230921-WA0008.jpg
I look forward to hearing from you.
References a must
P411 System Id: P316340
Cell for appointment 346 6399067
**********NO GREEK **************
**********NO BFS *****************