Thread: Foxy Maxxi Roxy: Foxy Maxxi Roxy

Verified Hobbyist BCD

Foxy Maxxi Roxy: Foxy Maxxi Roxy

Companion's Handle: Foxy Maxxi Roxy
    Date of Visit: Late November 2023
    Preferred Method of Contact: Text /Call
    Phone Number: 214-690-8159
    Email Address:
    Website, Ad, or Profile URL: Https://home.ourhome2.net/member.php?9453-FoxyMaxxi Roxy
    City, State: Dallas, Tx
    Type of Visit: Incall
    Was the Appointment On-Time?? Yes
    Activities: Gfe activities
    Scheduled Length of Visit: Hour
    Donation: See AD
    Approximate age of Companion: Late 40's early 50
    Hair Color and Length: Can't remember
    Smoking Status: Non smoker
    Ethnic/Racial background: White
    Companion Description: Pics are accurate with showcase
    Meet or Exceed Your Expectations?? Meet
    Would You Recommend this Companion?? Yes

Public comments:
    Foxy is a legend in the hobby. I have been checking her out for a long time, but never setup anything. She has posted on several boards so I called her to setup an appointment and she asked me to send her a Pm which I did for screening. Meet her the following day as she gave me incall location and parking info. Upon arrival I called her and she gave me directions to park in the back and enter her house through the backyard. She greeted me with a nice hug and kiss as we moved to the bedroom

The rest of the story is hidden. You must be a verified hobbyist to view additional content.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    I haven't been to her in a few years. She always had the the best body. My favorite body type. The only problem is the limited activities. She is cool though. One of the best I have seen. When did she become GFE? That was one of the reasons I have not gone back. There was no LFK, DFK, or DATO. Maybe she changed. This was right before she got her new big location.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Quote Originally Posted by dormGE View Post
    I haven't been to her in a few years. She always had the the best body. My favorite body type. The only problem is the limited activities. She is cool though. One of the best I have seen. When did she become GFE? That was one of the reasons I have not gone back. There was no LFK, DFK, or DATO. Maybe she changed. This was right before she got her new big location.

I have been seeing her off and on for 7 or 8 years now. She has been GFE with me since day 1. She is most definitely YMMV.

If you ever go back, ask her about her BBBJ with Pop Rocks Candy……. Oh damn.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Quote Originally Posted by StrnAgn View Post
    I have been seeing her off and on for 7 or 8 years now. She has been GFE with me since day 1. She is most definitely YMMV.

If you ever go back, ask her about her BBBJ with Pop Rocks Candy……. Oh damn.
    I remember her mentioning the BBBJ with pop rocks candy. It didn't happen. When I met her, she told me absolutely no kissing and no DATO. This is what I mean about being treated differently than most guys. I think a lot of has to do with skin color or their attraction to guys. 70% of my experiences have been women not believing me, ignoring me, or blocking me. I don't even get to meet most of ones I contact. 20% of my experiences have been bad. 10% of the experiences have been good. For example, when I met Kieva I was hoping to get DFK/GFE because of her amazing reviews. None of that happened. She gave me two pecks on the lips. Her little dog was on the bed licking me, and some random "nephew" or her "friend's boyfriend" came banging on the door while I had to hide in the bathroom and change my clothes. He was sitting on the couch with shades on when I walked out of the door. I didn't get to finish and I had no release that night. That's one of my many examples I have.

I'm glad you had a good time, but I'm just telling you how it is. All of these women are picky about who they kiss or do BBFS with. ALL of them. I liked Maxxi Roxy's body, and I saw her two times. I saw DaniDoesDoIt before her. When I met Foxy Maxxi Roxx, Dani and her were still roommates on Noel rd. Before they got into that fight. I liked both of them. However, I was disappointed when Maxxi said no kissing or DATO, because she has a beautiful face and hair. I never went back to her because of that. There are women who offer me better services. There are very few of them though. Jaylowe is the best in Dallas for me right now.
    Last edited by dormGE; 12-11-2023 at 05:30 PM.