Thread: What more do I have to do to get verified?

Registered Male (Not Verified) MonkeyMind's Avatar

What more do I have to do to get verified?

I've been on OH2 for a few months now and not new to the hobby- been in and out for a decade now. I've had 4 verified companions verify me on OH2 by sending PMs to ck- some of them twice, I've posted 2 reviews, yet I'm still not verified. What is happening- am I doing something wrong? I followed the steps outlined in https://home.ourhome2.net/vb/showthr...yist-Candidate to a tee. It's really not all that important to me, since I'm seeing companions with no problem, but it's really just the frustration of following the rules, being a good hobbyist and still not being verified. Can someone give me some guidance or advice?

Thanks in advance,
    MonkeyMind

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    It took me over a year, I believe. There is a backlog, and this site is available to us thanks to volunteer work. Patience is key. It may help your case if you had more than 3 posts since June of 2021.

Verified Hobbyist BCD Tony.tron's Avatar
    I've been in the site since October and got verified pretty quickly. After I was vouched by several providers, I just sent CK a reminder of who I had seen and the dates of the vouch messages and he verified me within a couple of days after that. Good luck brother.

Any donation is in gratitude for companionship only.
    My preferences between consenting adults:
    BBJNQNS FF DT, GREEK.
    Extremely passionate GFE is a favorite.

I love all types of women. They can all be sexy in a special way.
    Petite Spinners, Athletic girls, Curvy, BBWs.

I will always respect you and your wishes.
    Willing to screen
    Hablo espa?ol
    My dislikes
    Companions who set an appt and then Ghost last minute.

Registered Male (Not Verified) MonkeyMind's Avatar
    Thank you for your input!

Verified Hobbyist BCD casa-nova's Avatar
    Welcome.

Patience is the key. I am beginning to think that making a post like this is part of the vetting process and at least one follow-up email to CK. Also, website issues lately have likely consumed available volunteer resources.
    Preferences: Smart, fit, experienced, and professional of any ethnicity. Longer sessions (2 hr minimum). Huge fan of great TCB and reliability. GFE with boundaries respected. Initiative matters. Non-smokers only.
    Me: Fit, experienced, and professional. Non-smoker. Alcohol free. Lifelong drug free. Stable in all aspects of life. Worldly in outlook. Reviews upon request.
    Bonafides: P411 verified - 15+ Okays. PacePro member. ECCIE Lifetime Premium Access. References available. Vaxxed.