Companion's Handle: Gayle Meyers
Date of Visit: 11/30/2023
Preferred Method of Contact: Text
Phone Number: 940-268-5538
Email Address: None listed, but you can PM her here
Website, Ad, or Profile URL: https://home.ourhome2.net/showthread...nton-(specials!)
City, State: Denton, TX
Type of Visit: Incall
Was the Appointment On-Time?? Yes
Activities: LFK, DATY, BBBJ, CG, CFS/Mish
Scheduled Length of Visit: HH
Donation: 220
Approximate age of Companion: 50-ish?
Hair Color and Length: Blonde, long
Smoking Status: No
Ethnic/Racial background: White
Companion Description: She is exactly as she describes herself; an older tall, blonde, very in shape lady with a pretty face
Meet or Exceed Your Expectations?? Exceeded
Would You Recommend this Companion?? Yes

Public comments:
I have been out of the hobby for a number of years after being active, which should hopefully explain my lack of activity and reviews (I am in the process of becoming verified again, however). Gayle was super easy to set an appointment with, great with communication and newbie friendly (although technically I'm not a newbie, lol). We met in the parking lot of a business and then moved to her incall location after a short conversation. No BS, no upselling, you truly get what is advertised with Gayle. One of the smoothest experiences I've had with a provider and if you're looking for a friendly, easy going, truly professional lady to have some fun with, you'd be hard pressed to beat Gayle! See ROS below for more details.

The rest of the story is hidden. You must be a verified hobbyist to view additional content.