Thread: SexySamantha: A MILF to Remember

Verified Hobbyist BCD

SexySamantha: A MILF to Remember

Companion's Handle: SexySamantha
    Date of Visit: 12/06/2023
    Preferred Method of Contact: text worked for me, but follow her instructions
    Phone Number: 8325682623
    Email Address:
    Website, Ad, or Profile URL: https://home.ourhome2.net/member.php...2-Sexysamantha
    City, State: Houston, Texas
    Type of Visit: Outcall (nice hotel)
    Was the Appointment On-Time?? yes
    Activities: NE\SE, BBBJ, ball sucking, DATY, 69, MISH (several positions), cowgirl, K9, reverse CG

good conversation and general nakedness
    Scheduled Length of Visit: 2 hrs
    Donation: $350+$50 gas money/tip
    Approximate age of Companion: ~40, but looks mid 30s
    Hair Color and Length: blonde, curls, right at or just above shoulders
    Smoking Status: Couldn't tell.
    Ethnic/Racial background: latina
    Companion Description: Photos are accurate. 5'5" tall, maybe 120#. D-cups with large areolas and nice eraser sized nipples. (Naturals!) Some mommy damage, but not distracting. Pretty bare kitty.
    Meet or Exceed Your Expectations?? Exceeded
    Would You Recommend this Companion?? Hell YEAH!

Public comments:
    Samantha is a MILF that would definitely turn your head if you saw her out and about. Smart, sexy, awesome smile and attitude. Good conversationalist. But most of all .. A VERY SEXUAL LADY. After breaking the ice, the clothes came off and the adult fun began. Her pictures are accurate and statements made in the Welcome Wagon are confirmed. I give her a high recommendation, and will definitely repeat. Verified hobbiests see the ROS.

The rest of the story is hidden. You must be a verified hobbyist to view additional content.
    Last edited by JeepHoss; 12-07-2023 at 01:10 AM. Reason: Bad grammar

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Guess I just found out why I couldn’t get appointment last night. Good review sir.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Excellent!

Any picture of her? Her link doesn’t show any.

Verified Hobbyist BCD Ben Rhimene's Avatar
    If you click on her profile and the Started Threads her first post in the WW has a few. Not helpful pics IMO.
    Professional, mature (?), SWM
    Fully vaxxed & boosted
    I enjoy the company of all color, shape, and age of ladies 21+, but prefer mature GFE sessions that verge on PSE if we click.

My happy place: H**ker Valley, South Island, New Zealand

Drama queens need not apply.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    She sent me several more pics but I won't post then without her permission. Just strike up a conversation with her and ask. She is nice, and she may grant the request. As I stated in the review, the posted pics are accurate. And the pics she sent me were also.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Generous on payment. Gave donation PLUS tip PLUS room fee. Understand donation for 2hr rate. All other I don’t. Gas funds is why they have a higher OUTCALL rate. SMH.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Quote Originally Posted by Birdieman74 View Post
    Generous on payment. Gave donation PLUS tip PLUS room fee. Understand donation for 2hr rate. All other I don’t. Gas funds is why they have a higher OUTCALL rate. SMH.
    My choices .. Not yours. SMH that you don't realize that and had to make that comment. We all have differing hobby modus operandi. Get over it, let it go, and do your own thing.

Verified Hobbyist BCD Ben Rhimene's Avatar
    A bit overly sensitive on a Monday, are we?

He doesn't come across as worked up about, and he did not say you were wrong...merely he didn't understand your MO.

If he had done either your retort would be understandable. But he's just calling out that your MO for that session is not where the market is. Maybe just accept that as a factual statement. It's your money to spend as you see fit, but it doesn't mean we have to accept that as typical; one benefit of a board is to help newbies understand where the market is.

If participants are off-market you can expect congratulations or condemnation, depending on how you were off-market.
    Professional, mature (?), SWM
    Fully vaxxed & boosted
    I enjoy the company of all color, shape, and age of ladies 21+, but prefer mature GFE sessions that verge on PSE if we click.

My happy place: H**ker Valley, South Island, New Zealand

Drama queens need not apply.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    The rest of the story is hidden. You must be a verified hobbyist to view additional content.
    Was just advising everyone what FULL donation consists of. What you pay is your business.