Update! I also found a solution for uploading profile pictures, avatars, and album photos. I’ve only tried this using Chrome on iOS, but there may be a similar solution on other devices and/or browsers.

1. Open the Chrome app, and go to settings.
  2. Under “Privacy and Security,” click on “Safe Browsing” and switch to “No Protection.”
  3. Go back to “Privacy and Security,” and toggle off “Always Use Secure Connections.”
  4. Make sure “Lockdown Mode” is off.
  5. Go to OH2 (you may or may not need to clear cache/cookies for this to work) and attempt to change your profile picture/avatar, upload new images to an album, or attach new images to a post.
  6. Before uploading new album images or attaching new images to a post, make sure that “Enhanced Attachment Uploading” is on in OH2 settings. That way, your new images will be saved in your OH2 attachments and you can easily access/post them in the future.
  7. Once you successfully upload any new images you want, I would recommend changing back to Standard or Enhanced Protection under “Safe Browsing,” and turning Secure Connections back on. If your new uploads are saved in your attachments, you should still be able to use them for future posts without changing the settings again. However, you will have to change your settings again if you want to upload additional images, or change your profile picture/avatar in the future.

I know that this looks like a lot of steps, but if you batch upload a bunch of photos and use Enhanced Attachment Uploading, you should only have to do it once every now and then!

Let me know if this works for you, or if you have any questions.

Here’s the link to my original post with a different method for adding images to forum posts:
https://home.ourhome2.net/showthread.php?691138-Solution-to-Photo-Upload-Error-Message-(Unable-to-View-Copy-File)

Cheers,
Lavender