Thread: Carmella_love: Sensual overload with a slutty, sexy, and skilled woman!

Verified Hobbyist BCD

Carmella_love: Sensual overload with a slutty, sexy, and skilled woman!

Companion's Handle: Carmella_love
    Date of Visit: 12/05/2023
    Preferred Method of Contact: P411
    Phone Number:
    Email Address:
    Website, Ad, or Profile URL: https://home.ourhome2.net/member.php...-Carmella_love ; https://preferred411.com/P271314
    City, State: Forth Worth, TX
    Type of Visit: Incall
    Was the Appointment On-Time?? Yes
    Activities: LFK, DFK, Body Worship, DATY, FIV, BBBJ, BLS, MISH, CIM, and Convo.
    Scheduled Length of Visit: 1 hr
    Donation:
    Approximate age of Companion: 32
    Hair Color and Length: Brunette Medium length
    Smoking Status: Non-Smoker
    Ethnic/Racial background: White (with Hispanic mix)
    Companion Description: Younger looking than what her photos seem to indicate. Sexy as hell, pretty face; muscular, moderately thick body, and quite a few tattoos—wears them well; not distracting.
    Meet or Exceed Your Expectations?? Yes. Exceeded!
    Would You Recommend this Companion?? Yes

Public comments:
    Been interested in Carmella for a long time, but somehow my focus was on Dallas (a mistake in hindsight), so she got overlooked. Got PreScreened a day before the window of opportunity.

This girl is a serious pro. From TCB to BCD—all the way through.

The communications were crisp but timely. Don't expect a lot of touch and feel in comms (but I don’t need that), but she is prompt and clear. Excellent TCB! Reliable and in my opinion, she will not flake on you.

She is sexy, very pleasant, and down to earth. Her pictures will imply a different person (feedback!), but in person, she is prettier, looks younger, and is full of smiles. GND looks. Pretty blue eye, overall a beautiful vibe.

She takes time to read your info (depending on what you provide elsewhere) and will try her best to cater to you (you’ll see in ROS). That’s my impression based on my experience.

Great BCD. She’s a total animal once she gets into the game. IOP is off the charts.

Easy conversationalist. Comes across as very honest and sincere. I’ll have to keep her in mind going forward.

Treat her with care and consideration and she will not disappoint—no, she’ll exceed expectations!

The rest of the story is hidden. You must be a verified hobbyist to view additional content.
    Last edited by CKJAmore; 12-06-2023 at 02:09 PM. Reason: Review Gremlin Workaround
    Live and let others live.

P411 Lifetime Member & Verified with 30 Okays. PacePro Verified Member. OH2 Verified Member. ECCIE Premium, TER Premium. Private Delights Vouched Member with Provider Responses. Will Write Detailed & Entertaining Reviews (with consent, cos I respect a Provider’s privacy) if the Experience is Good!

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Shes one of my all time favorites

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    I totally get why she would become an ATF! Great girl for sure!

P411 Lifetime Member & Verified with 30 Okays. PacePro Verified Member. OH2 Verified Member. ECCIE Premium, TER Premium. Private Delights Vouched Member with Provider Responses. Will Write Detailed & Entertaining Reviews (with consent, cos I respect a Provider’s privacy) if the Experience is Good!

Amazing review. Lots of interesting little details. Thanks for sharing. I rarely check the FW section. Will add her to my TDL once I plan to splurge outside my 3x self imposed limit.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Quote Originally Posted by zigby99 View Post
    Amazing review. Lots of interesting little details. Thanks for sharing. I rarely check the FW section. Will add her to my TDL once I plan to splurge outside my 3x self imposed limit.
    Thank you! It’s good to hear that my details are useful and appreciated.
    Let’ us know your thoughts if and when you see her. Always like to compare notes. It keeps me honest.

Carmella is a sex goddess. Seriously amazing, and intelligent, sweet and professional on top of it all.

Simply one of the best.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Quote Originally Posted by Randy365 View Post
    Carmella is a sex goddess. Seriously amazing, and intelligent, sweet and professional on top of it all.

Simply one of the best.
    Yes. Without a question!

Verified Hobbyist BCD

Even better

Seen her again. She is consistent and even better. Slow, sensual, fast and everything in between. Superb skills and just loves her craft.