Thread: P411 website is WIP.: Jaylowe! Round 3! "The Reunion." Best Woman in Dallas

Verified Hobbyist BCD

P411 website is WIP.: Jaylowe! Round 3! "The Reunion." Best Woman in Dallas

Companion's Handle: Jaylowe
    Date of Visit: 12/5/2023
    Preferred Method of Contact: Text or Call.
    Phone Number: 214-462-8834
    Email Address:
    Website, Ad, or Profile URL: She has a P411 that is WIP. It should be coming soon.
    City, State: Addison/Dallas, Texas/TX
    Location: Addison on Belt Line Rd with all the shops and restaurants.
    Type of Visit: Incall
    Was the Appointment On-Time?? Yes
    Activities: Round 1: LFK and hug upon greeting. Rubbing and kissing her ass cheeks. Sucking and fondling those big natural titties. Kissing her neck. Full missionary (mish) while DFK kissing (with tongue) and sucking her titties. Lazy/Dog Downward dog/Prone while kissing her neck and back and sucking her ears, Doggy, DATY, FIV, DATO, BBBJ, 69 with me on top, which led to CIM on her. Round 2: Cuddling her warm body which led to erection. Cowgirl (CG) until explosion. The best I've experienced in Dallas so far. Always a good time.
    Scheduled Length of Visit: 1 hour
    Donation:
    Approximate age of Companion:
    Hair Color and Length: Blonde and long. Her natural hair color is dark brunette or brown. She has it blonde right now.
    Smoking Status: No
    Ethnic/Racial background: Apache/Latina
    Companion Description: She looks like the pictures I took and uploaded in the previous reviews. Sexy Apache and Latina MILF woman.
    Meet or Exceed Your Expectations?? Always.
    Would You Recommend this Companion?? You betcha. Absolutely.

Public comments:
    The best MILF woman I have experienced in Dallas so far. She has a new number, and she has a new P411 page coming soon.

The rest of the story is hidden. You must be a verified hobbyist to view additional content.
    Last edited by dormGE; 12-06-2023 at 01:06 AM.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Someone may have to remove "P411 website is WIP.:" from the title. I don't know how it got there. It is supposed to be titled, "Jaylowe! Round 3! "The Reunion." Best Woman in Dallas"

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Great review I need to check her out.

As I read this it sounds like it was a catholic mass???
    Because once you have tasted one pussy you want to taste them all!!!

Daty a requirement

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Good review Dorm! Keep us posted when she gets the P411 up, if you can. Thanks!
    Live and let others live.

P411 Lifetime Member & Verified with 30 Okays. PacePro Verified Member. OH2 Verified Member. ECCIE Premium, TER Premium. Private Delights Vouched Member with Provider Responses. Will Write Detailed & Entertaining Reviews (with consent, cos I respect a Provider’s privacy) if the Experience is Good!

Yes, it was Catholic knowing Jaylowe!