Companion's Handle: Bobby Doll
Date of Visit: 12/01/23
Preferred Method of Contact: Text
Phone Number: 214-702-6561
Email Address: N/A
Website, Ad, or Profile URL: https://home.ourhome2.net/member.php?34922-BobbyDoll
City, State: Dallas, Texas
Type of Visit: Incall
Was the Appointment On-Time?? Yes
Activities: CBJ(Will do BBBJ if you want), HJ, CG, Doggie, Mish, Prone, LFK
Scheduled Length of Visit: 30 minutes
Donation: $160
Approximate age of Companion: 30-40
Hair Color and Length: Blond hair past shoulders
Smoking Status: No
Ethnic/Racial background: White
Companion Description: Good body, Amazing breast, big and soft butt, friendly attitude. It was like visiting an old friend
Meet or Exceed Your Expectations?? Exceeded Expectations
Would You Recommend this Companion?? Yes

Public comments:
I thought that scheduling would be difficult since I am not verified on here, but Bobby made it easy. Sent her a text, she asked me a view questions and then had me pm here through this site. After everything was said and done, we discussed details, she shot me over her address and then I was on my way. Once I arrived, she let me in and we had our fun, Service was amazing, but one thing that I do want to point out that I personally feel that most providers are missing is a good attitude. Bobby's attitude and customer service was top tier. I felt like I was welcomed and wanted (Which I feel like it is rare to find a provider that can make you feel that way). Instead of walking out as another customer, I felt more like I made a good friend. I highly recommend.

The rest of the story is hidden. You must be a verified hobbyist to view additional content.