Thread: SexySammy: My new ATF

Verified Hobbyist BCD

SexySammy: My new ATF

Companion's Handle: SexySammy
    Date of Visit: 12/01/2023
    Preferred Method of Contact: PM
    Phone Number: After Screening
    Email Address: SexySammyatx@gmail.com
    Website, Ad, or Profile URL: https://home.ourhome2.net/member.php?55586-SexySammy
    City, State: Austin, TX
    Type of Visit: Incall
    Was the Appointment On-Time?? Yes
    Activities: Massage, LFK, DFK, NE, BBBJ, DATY, CG, MISH, BBBJTC
    Scheduled Length of Visit: 1 Hour
    Donation: $240
    Approximate age of Companion: 30
    Hair Color and Length: Over the shoulder red hair
    Smoking Status: Couldn't Tell
    Ethnic/Racial background: White/Caucasian
    Companion Description: 5'9" and 170 lbs, NOT BBW, but just thick enough with 38DD teardrop boobies and a nice ass to match! A TRUE ginger with pale skin and freckles for days. She has a nice furry bush up top with shaven labia. Her pics are recent and representative. Her body is near perfect for me.
    Meet or Exceed Your Expectations?? Exceeded My Expectations
    Would You Recommend this Companion?? YES

Public comments:
    I saw her pics and reviews and looked at her safe and sane non-ad posts and thought I would like to see her and see if there was enough of a connection for the longer term intimacy I crave. I sent her a PM on ourhome2.net, along with my references. Without much trouble we then found a mutually available date and time.

Shortly before the meet, she texted me the address and when I arrived she texted me the unit number. I showed up on time, dressed to impress. She opened the door in nice black lingerie as requested and I was VERY happy with her appearance. She greeted me with a nice soft kiss and I knew I was going to really enjoy this experience.

The rest of the story is hidden. You must be a verified hobbyist to view additional content.
    Last edited by Hands-on-alot; 12-02-2023 at 12:02 PM. Reason: ROS somehow wasn't included

Verified Hobbyist BCD

Atf

Agree glad you enjoyed her. Sammy is definitely atf. Her communication skills is topped only by those beautiful teardrop double dd.