Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Facetime verification & no pictures on provider ads!

Verified Companion Companion The Water Company ~'s Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by NordicJag View Post
    Good answer, TWC. It really bugs me when someone says, "If I had been in that situation, I would have...". BS! One never knows how they would react until they are actually in that situation. And as TWC says, she will never be in that situation.
    exactly and agree! which is why i put the disclaimer out there per se. wish there were more gents w understanding like yourself. thank you NJ!

Registered Male (Not Verified)
    I also would never FT. I rely on p411. Even with ladies who are not registered there I have sent a screenshot of my 5 most recent Okays and that has worked for me. I also prefer to book with ladies that are on there. Just easier to get the appointment scheduled. But I have heard some ladies say it is not foolproof for them. One told me that she wanted to not OK a client and p411 was pishing her to give the OK anyway. But another lasy told me she was able to get a guy banned there for stalking.

Verified Companion Companion Kara Nicole's Avatar
    I’ll accept p411 if he has updated ok’s I too have had a stalking situation on there in which he got banned but it works both ways a women can be banned to they’re are not biased.
    Follow me on Twitter @KaraNicole45NO REVIEWS PLENTY ON ECCIE

https://home.ourhome2.net/member.php...boutme#aboutme

https://campsite.bio/karanicole

https://youtu.be/kyFnLqJx-uU

We The People

Maga Republican “Let’s Go Brandon”

Stick that up up your fact checker-Senator John Kennedy

Agree, current updated references & ok's.
    Each provider has different screening methods and whatever makes her comfortable is her decision.
    Her Body Her Rules

Verified Companion Companion Kara Nicole's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Trillburgers View Post
    Im curious who would want to stalk you of all people? KISS. That's my motto in life. Money trumps everything. We have the money so we call the shots. It's a plethora of options out here for a guy with a little coin. Hobbyists set the screening because you are the one with the money. Period. Don't take any shit. I have 4 bad atfs op. If you have any issues in screening just shoot me a dm and I'll try to connect the dots for you and help you out. On all these types of threads it's always the "old ladies" commenting. Like really? Shit gets old. Most ladies with serious business don't be in here and say absolutely nothing. Coed comments by ladies take with no salt. Women out here really making coin in this game never come in coed and that's fact. Your money your rules. Your anonymity is yours to either keep or give away. You choose
    Do NOT quote me with your bull, this is about Face Time as a means to verify which I don’t except!!
    Follow me on Twitter @KaraNicole45NO REVIEWS PLENTY ON ECCIE

https://home.ourhome2.net/member.php...boutme#aboutme

https://campsite.bio/karanicole

https://youtu.be/kyFnLqJx-uU

We The People

Maga Republican “Let’s Go Brandon”

Stick that up up your fact checker-Senator John Kennedy

Quote Originally Posted by DORad View Post
    I rely on p411. Even with ladies who are not registered there I have sent a screenshot of my 5 most recent Okays and that has worked for me.
    a screenshot does not prove you are a p411 member. if a provider isn't a p411 member how does a p411 screenshot help her to verify you via p411? i suggest you read the small print on the site. if you continue sending screenshots you will be hearing from p411 if reported. gl

....don't shoot the messenger ~

Verified Companion Companion Italia DiBella's Avatar
    In The Illusion Of Reality♡Nacogdoches TX+ Areas
    Are ladies really accepting screenshots of a P411 or OH2 account vs verification via a message through the site!?

Well now I see why some guys think my screening is too strict.
    I require a message from the actual site not a screenshot , not an account number.

Just when I thought I've heard it all. Lolz

That's a for sure way to end up in a bad situation BCD...accepting screenshots.
    💥
    "I'm Energy In The Simulation"~ I.D.
    💥
    Shhh... I don't always post ads when visiting
    MSOG GFE/PSE AVAIL In Houston

STEP #1-->>Read My AboutMe/Profile
    Updated Daily/Hourly Per Availability

♤"Selectively Entertaining"~ I.D.

"I Vibrate On A Unique Frequency"

"Oh You Want A Special?, I Got A 38 Special For You" ~ I.D. / Inside Joke🤭

Quote Originally Posted by Italia DiBella View Post
    Are ladies really accepting screenshots of a P411 or OH2 account vs verification via a message through the site!?
    yep! almost as if its the norm.
    screenshots are LE's favorite, especially when its a text only conversation. MANY guys do the text only communication w/out hearing a voice and many times they are not communicating w an actual female provider. and there are times its been LE on the other end then boom, LE has the screenshot then will text the screenshot to an unsuspecting provider who accepts screenshots for verification. then shes busted bc she never confirmed if the guy was an actual p411 member through the site.
    i know this seems bizarre but it happens and has happened.

...ion know bout yall but by default when i hobby i'm making safety choices that benefit me and the client to ensure a good (safe) time and not bs.
    ft, texting screenshots in this manner are red flags imo.

Well so sad to hear
    That's proof this industry isn't made for just anyone
    WOW, no thank you to skipping the VERIFICATION Process and PROPER SCREENING
    💥
    💥

Verified Companion Companion Anna Nikkole's Avatar
    I charge for everything that isn't me. Facetime is a service. But I will say if I did, I would screenshot. I'm just saying.

Ill do 2 very verified provider references. Today both answered promptly for a guy, rarely happens that easy. I still will try, especially if the appointment is for later.

But it's our body our rules. If someone is keeping on with "let's do it loke this or that" I block. I see trouble already. Not my style. If someone is giving you nonsense about screening, expect them to be difficult in person.

Houston April 28- May 6. (pre booking suggested) Be sure to friend request me to keep up with my travels xoxo
    LOCAL RATES 200/HH,300/HR,400/90MINS,500/2HRS

Contact 512-300-7300 or The2ndanna@gmail.com

500+ videos on Onlyfans.
    https://onlyfans.com/annanikkole
    NO reviews. Thank you!

Quote Originally Posted by The Water Company ~ View Post
    a screenshot does not prove you are a p411 member. if a provider isn't a p411 member how does a p411 screenshot help her to verify you via p411? i suggest you read the small print on the site. if you continue sending screenshots you will be hearing from p411 if reported. gl

....don't shoot the messenger ~
    LADIES & GENTS
    I AM BUMPING THIS AND SOME OF YOU KNOW WHY

Please Stop Accepting SCREENSHOTS as VERIFICATION

If someone claims to be a member from any site, but can't directly message YOU.
    Or you accept screenshots...
    YOU'RE putting YOURSELF in harms way.
    Last edited by Italia DiBella; 12-24-2023 at 07:22 AM.
    💥
    💥

Verified Companion Companion LustyBustyGina38FF's Avatar
    Dallas GalleriaJan29-Feb1 Houston Feb 1-5 MSOG DATY BBBJ Golden Shower
    Quote Originally Posted by DORad View Post
    I also would never FT. I rely on p411. Even with ladies who are not registered there I have sent a screenshot of my 5 most recent Okays and that has worked for me. I also prefer to book with ladies that are on there. Just easier to get the appointment scheduled. But I have heard some ladies say it is not foolproof for them. One told me that she wanted to not OK a client and p411 was pishing her to give the OK anyway. But another lasy told me she was able to get a guy banned there for stalking.
    Screen shot not doing it for me at all that is not sreeing . You should be sending a appt request with your p411 ID that how providers screen off p411!
    Dallas Galleria Jan 29-Feb1~~ Houston Galleria Feb 1-5
    Check Out New Reviews Oh2 ECCIE TER TNA TOB

Twitter Video's Clips @BuxomBustyGina

Experienced Woman & True Quality Companion - GFE Kissing BBBJ DATY MSOG Golden Shower
    https://www.bustygina.com/
    NEWBIES Welcome With Alternative Screening
    Contact @ -Web Site BustyGina.Com - OH2-p411 P21483 -Email @ sexystarr38ff@safeoffice.Com

reminder "stop w the screenshots" if you cannot demonstrate cooperating w proper screening, keep it moving

Verified Companion Companion Cameron's Avatar
    My reasons:

*There are very few providers that I rely on for giving, honest references. To be honest with you, there are some providers that will not reply, or will give a damaging response regarding a reference. Just so that gentleman won?t see anyone else they think that by giving the provider a bad vouch, that will keep him coming back to the one giving the negativity.

*just because someone is a member of P411, does not make them a definite OK. Some of the gentleman that say that they?re verified on that site, or that they have so many okays, when, in reality, they haven?t had an OK, and 2 to 3 years. how do I know that that person hasn?t changed? That site is not as reliable as some gentlemen think it is. Also, some of the okays that the gentleman may have that are recent, some of the providers don?t have active profiles anymore. But the gentleman still want to lean on that and think that it?s OK just just because they have OK or that they are verified.

*Definitely do not accept screenshots because that would be just dumb. How do I know that that screenshot would be directly from the person that I would be communicating with? What if it was LE, and they have a screenshot they?ve collected someway somehow? That?s stupid as well to do.

*If the first thing that a gentleman says when he contacts me is: can I get an appointment? How much for a massage? What all can I get in the time we have? THOSE ARE IMMEDIATE BLOCKS.

*If a guy asks me if he can FT me to ?make sure I?m real? or to ?verify? me, it kind of makes me lol. My immediate reply is, sir, you can easily look at the history of my posts and see that I am a real person. And in my experience, when a guy asks me if he can, FaceTime me just to make sure I?m real, when I have done that in the past stupidly, as soon as I answer the phone, he always has his meat stick in his hand. Like I don?t want to see that shit right now dude. Wait till you get here lol I mean I don?t say that but I?m thinking it.

So for what it?s worth those are just my reasons in my opinions. Hope you all have a fucking fantastic Saturday! May you all bust plenty of nuts, and be thoroughly pleasured and satisfied!!!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2