Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Getting Verified

Registered Male (Not Verified)

Getting Verified

Hello Admins or anyone who can help. I have had two well respected providers verify me but my account has not been approved - it has been many months. Can someone please help??

Registered Male (Not Verified) Jamz2121's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by HRoark2012 View Post
    Hello Admins or anyone who can help. I have had two well respected providers verify me but my account has not been approved - it has been many months. Can someone please help??
    I have been trying for a while. I know the admins are very busy, hopefully I will be verified soon also.

Quote Originally Posted by Jamz2121 View Post
    I have been trying for a while. I know the admins are very busy, hopefully I will be verified soon also.
    Same here.

The admins only care about verifying the providers. If you don't have a vagina, it's going to take the a long while to get verified. I already gave up. I've had 6 providers and agencies already verified and vouched for me months ago and nothing has happened.

Quote Originally Posted by HRoark2012 View Post

I think the reason they get verified quickly is it?s how they make their living.

Quote Originally Posted by Jamz2121 View Post
    I don?t understand how the can be that ?busy?. Sure people in here and admins maybe have have 9-5 jobs. But I can?t wrap around the fact when there are new providers in the Welcome Wagon, it only takes a couple verified hobbyist to do a review and then their suppose ?case is closed? and verified. Thats BS.

Quote Originally Posted by TheMuffinMan View Post
    I don?t understand how the can be that ?busy?. Sure people in here and admins maybe have have 9-5 jobs. But I can?t wrap around the fact when there are new providers in the Welcome Wagon, it only takes a couple verified hobbyist to do a review and then their suppose ?case is closed? and verified. Thats BS.
    They're not busy...just lazy.

Quote Originally Posted by Daddy-d View Post
    I think the reason they get verified quickly is it?s how they make their living.
    I don't know how they're monetizing the site. You would think that the admins would take care of new OH2 users or members so providers generate more business, but it seems like the admins just like verifying the girls on the site.

Guys, this site has been under cyber attack by hackers for a solid minute. The management here spends most its time putting out fires just to keep the site functioning and stay on line. I know it's not much consolation, but don't blame staff and call them lazy.

I'm just migrating from E and then I see this. Oh, it'll take months to be verified? Wow...

Same, been had two providers verify me maybe 4-5 months back. But unfortunately no one approved the status on here. Dear admins, when possible plz help. thank you

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Quote Originally Posted by CasanovaJJ View Post
    I'm just migrating from E and then I see this. Oh, it'll take months to be verified? Wow...
    E is a BS gossip site now.

Quote Originally Posted by Birdieman74 View Post
    E is a BS gossip site now.
    To be fair, I haven't been on it in like 5 years. OH2 hadn't replaced it yet back when I was on it. Been so long, I don't even remember my password on it. That's how long it's been. Had like 40+ reviews on it. Starting over can be fun.

Verified Hobbyist BCD DocHoliday's Avatar
    In a secret, heavliy defended, underground lair somewhere in the OH2 Badlands
    Welcome aboard OH2 Bro.
    Newbie members friendly. Troll inhospitable & I have an ever growing troll ignore list!!!
    I’m your Huckleberry and this hobby is just my game. Ladies, just say when!! #Pussy Posse founding member
    If you’re BSC, probably BSC, a drama Queen/King, WK or troll, DON’T PM me or post in my threads
    Thanks for your cooperation.
    Email for issues is support@ourhome2.net The verification process is HERE The review gremlin patch is HERE

Anyone know what the current lag time is to get verified on this site? I had a provider vouch for me nearly two weeks ago but no progress. I will continue to post on other sites in the meantime but would really love to be a full contributor here.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast