Thread: WET & Wild 😜Newbie Black Cherrypopper🍒

membership revoked for failure to respect community rules.

WET & Wild 😜Newbie Black Cherrypopper🍒

My Fantasy: Of How It Would go 😝

When the men finished they moved away from 💕Luna’s body and I could see the mess💕 she had been left in. It was more than I could have expected.💕 Luna made eye contact with me and stood up, still covered in the load of her new friends. 💕She walked over to me Without a word, but with that old familiar smile, she knelt down, unzipped my pants and pulled out my cock. I looked down at her, naked, glistening, and I thought about what I had just seen.

💕She licked my penis slowly, from the base to the tip, her mouth open, her eyes locked with mine. "They all wanted me, and I wanted them to do that to me," her hands were working my balls and with each pause 💕Luna took my whole package into her mouth, "but I only want to swallow one man's house Load tonight, yours." 💕Luna moved her head up and down and her tongue hit that spot right below the head of my package and I came hard into her mouth. 💕She tried to swallow what 💕she could of my load and the rest dripped down her chin, mixing with the rest of what was there.

When I looked up, the room was empty.💕 Luna took a few minutes to clean herself off, and then took my hand and led me to the door. "Any time you want to do that again, let me know," 💕she said, as we stepped back out into the chilly night air, "the more, the merrier

Verified Hobbyist BCD DocHoliday's Avatar
    In a secret, heavliy defended, underground lair somewhere in the OH2 Badlands
    Welcome aboard dear. Let’s have a party!!
    Newbie members friendly. Troll inhospitable & I have an ever growing troll ignore list!!!
    I’m your Huckleberry and this hobby is just my game. Ladies, just say when!! #Pussy Posse founding member
    If you’re BSC, probably BSC, a drama Queen/King, WK or troll, DON’T PM me or post in my threads
    Thanks for your cooperation.
    Email for issues is support@ourhome2.net The verification process is HERE The review gremlin patch is HERE

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Welcome! You are definitely hot! Can’t wait to meet you!