Good morning, gents!! Yes this is a lot but if you read my ad thoroughly, then any questions you may have should be addressed below.

Availability as follows:
Sunday 11am-8pm
Monday 930am-9pm
Tuesday 930am-9pm
Wednesday 930am-9pm
Thursday 10am-9pm
Friday 10am-9pm
Saturday (MY BDAY) 11am-8pm

My private incall is near South Lamar and Menchaca in a quiet neighborhood. I do outcall as well, for an additional 20 if you're within 15 minutes and an additional 40 if over 15 but no more than 35min drive.

This week until my birthday on Saturday I will be doing my 200hr massage special FS and 180hr FBSM L2 for regulars and newbies, that's going to be 30min of massage then 30min of fun and only 1 shot! I will also be doing half hour specials for 120half regulars and 160half for newbies! I also have my gangbang video ready for purchasing, as well as other content! Both are 30mins long, 30 for regulars, 35 for new clients for the GB and 20 for the additional video. Still have to pass screening for buying content! Available via Dropbox, I accept cashapp and venmo! Working on getting content uploaded to my Onlyfans and will eventually be adding content and pictures there daily during the week.

I am one of the best, established GFE providers in ATX! Donations are for TIME not activities, with a few add-on options. No hidden fees or a pamphlet of rates. Donations are listed in my signature. Extreme fetishes will be 20 extra each (pegging, pics/vids without my face, SDH, prostate massage/milking, gentle Master/Pet or light DDLG (not to be confused with pedophile/underage role-play as these are NOT the same thing), etc) No hard-core BDSM/rough play/rough FF, NO BBFS/SS, COF or FIV. There are ZERO exceptions to these and if you ask you will be blocked or asked to leave. Feel free to ask as discretely as possible if you are unsure about whether I offer something. Any NEW clients will need to pay an additional 40 fee for our 1st appointment (unless I am doing a special in which I will note that it isnt required), but if you return, you will go down to the regular rate.

I'm 5'9" and 170 lbs, NOT BBW, but just thick enough with 38DD teardrop boobies and a nice ass to match! I am a TRUE ginger with pale skin and freckles for days. I have finally grown out a trimmed bush up top, labia are shaven. I will always be dressed discretely for outcalls but you can request whatever outfit you'd like for playtime.

PM me your contact information, the date/time you're requesting, how long, and 2 established references with links to their profile (MUST be Eccie or Ourhome2 providers, will not accept references from Backpage style websites). You can also email me at sexysammyatx@gmail.com AFTER you send a PM. If you do NOT have an account, you will need at least 3 references, and I will require a 50 deposit (NO exceptions).

I do have a cancellation fee of 50, so please don't book until you are absolutely sure! I would rather you book last-minute vs. canceling if your schedule is sporadic! Regardless of your reasoning for canceling, it will always be required if you intend to book in the future. I will always offer a discount to anyone I have to reschedule so this isn't a one way street.

Very much looking forward to hearing from you and playing!