Thread: Sugar daddy sites?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Registered Male (Not Verified)
    I agree with you. 400-600 is too much. 250-300 is more doable. That's why the SBs complained to me in meet and greet that guys just banged them once and didn't come back. I laughed and was thinking to myself it happened for a reason. LOL

Quote Originally Posted by 1BIGAL2005A View Post
    I've been 0n SB off and on for several years. To me (old guy wanting SEX) it's mostly hit/miss. IF I hit it, it's getting fairly expensive. The Younger gals (surprisingly) will fuck me, but not for cheap (400-600 desired), the older ladies (30 plus) won't do it (they tell me). I've had some superstars on here over the years - one 18 year old ON her birthday in HS, but that's been several years - I'm retired now and my disposable income took a huge hit when I did that last year - so if I can't get it for several bills, I'll just say with other ladies (AMP's, or a friend from Cali when she visits SA).... Good luck though, I'm sure younger guys don't have the issues I do....

Verified Hobbyist BCD Adonisman's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by ntcuonghm1 View Post
    I agree with you. 400-600 is too much. 250-300 is more doable. That's why the SBs complained to me in meet and greet that guys just banged them once and didn't come back. I laughed and was thinking to myself it happened for a reason. LOL
    400-600 is not too much if you know how to get more for it. If I pay that much I always get 3-5 hour dates out of them. $400 is 2-3 hours minimum for me. 250-300 girls are mostly fat and or not attractive. Sure, you can find 5's all day long at that range. I have seen a few cute ones at 300 but that is the cheapest I found that was not fat and or unattractive.