Companion's Handle: Vixenxoxo21
Date of Visit: 8/30/2018
Preferred Method of Contact: PM first then text
Phone Number: PM first then sends #
Email Address: n/a
Website, Ad, or Profile URL: https://home.ourhome2.net/vb/member....09-Vixenxoxo21
City, State: San Antonio, Texas
Type of Visit: Incall
Was the Appointment On-Time?? Yes
Activities: LFK, DFK, BBBJ, DATY, 69, K9, convo
Scheduled Length of Visit: HHR
Donation: $80
Approximate age of Companion: Early 20's
Hair Color and Length: Dark with highlights up in a bun
Smoking Status: IDK / could not tell
Ethnic/Racial background: Laitna
Companion Description: Vixen is a 5'-2 latina spinner with nice B's and sexy nipple and clit piercings. A few tats here and there. Beautiful face, reminded me of a HS girlfriend.
Meet or Exceed Your Expectations?? Exceeded my expectaions
Would You Recommend this Companion?? Yes!!!

Public comments:
I had been trying to reach Vixen on Eccie, but I guess everyone is moving here, signed up and quickly reached out to Vixen. I sent her my references and she responded with her #. Setup was easy as we set a time then she texted her location, upon arriving she sent her room #. I get to here room and the door opens to beautiful young Latina. Her profile pics are spot on and she looks even better in person. She made me feel right at home with a nice kiss and a hug. She was wearing a nice pink see-thru lingerie that showed her nipple and clit piercings and when I looked down to her legs I saw those sexy fishnet stockings and I new I had made the right decision when I chose her....

The rest of the story is hidden. You must be a verified hobbyist to view additional content.