Thread: Come see the dynamic duo—Makaya Jade & Midnight Ravin—this weekend for a discount!

Verified Companion Midnight Ravin's Avatar

Come see the dynamic duo—Makaya Jade & Midnight Ravin—this weekend for a discount!

Unfortunately, it seems everyone has been hit hard financially for the last few years. And as much as I hate to do it, I'll be increasing my hourly rates along with everyone else these days.

But I have some good news too! My new rates will not go into effect until January 1st. Which means you have over a month to come see me before then!

But wait! There's more! From now until Dec 1st, I've decided to discount my normal rates as a last final thank you to all my friends here in the hobby.

My normal rates:
    80/qv & 125/hhr & 225/hr

Rates starting Nov 17 thru Nov 30:
    60/qv & 100/hhr & 180/hr

Rates beginning Jan 1st:
    125/qv & 200/hhr & 300/hr

And I have even more good news!! THIS WEEKEND ONLY my doubles partner (Makaya Jade) & I are discounting our doubles price!

This weekend only, schedule a 1 hour incall doubles session with me & Makaya Jade for only 300 total! We are available from now until midnight on Sunday for the doubles discount! (Normal rate is 400 total.)

Come see us for an experience you'll never forget!!

361-756-3528
    -----------
    FYI, for those of you I haven't seen in awhile or who are contacting me for the first time, I currently do not have a permanent incall location at the moment. So please be aware that if you cannot host, we will need to get a room or agree on some other arrangement. Please schedule your session to allow for the extra time we'll need for location preparation, etc.
    Last edited by Midnight Ravin; 11-17-2023 at 10:37 PM. Reason: Add phone #