Thread: REAL MASSAGE, but very SEXY and SENSUAL! With hot Milf in South Austin

Verified Companion Companion lovingcamela's Avatar

REAL MASSAGE, but very SEXY and SENSUAL! With hot Milf in South Austin

You can expect to receive the best of me when you come for a session. I do the whole thing…essential oils, low lighting, relaxing music, fresh sheets, access to shower, various oils, professional massage table…I’m not fucking over here! (Lololol) But seriously guys, I start off with some Thai massage stretches that help your low back AND release tension in the inner thighs, coupled with a deep gluteal massage you body will open up because that circulation will be flowing. Then add our connection; whether a nipple in the mouth, deep eye contact or deep whatever the magic will grow. I’m trying to tell you it’s a healing vibe y’all. Next level loving and grooving. Okay..enough of that, make your appointment because the day is slipping away.

I’m a flirty mature provider with natural 34DDD’s. I’m known for my excellent massages and I love giving them. Part of an amazing session for me receiving too! I love to play and explore. If you want a lot of that then book a companion session. I am very genuine and I will ensure we have the best time.

SCREENING
    Introduction by email camelacamela@protonmail.com (quickest reply) or here (slower response). Screening is easy peasy, but it’s up to you. Please include all info, again it’s up to you if you want screening to take 3 days or 20 minutes.
    1. Tell me briefly who you are, what you do and your age.
    2. Include your references or Linkedin profile.
    3. Be available for a quick phone chat. Phone number will be given once you give me the above info.

Please use my “quoted terms” for our correspondence. I do not answer explicit questions.

FBSM RATES (non FS)
    Prostate play!
    “Basic Relaxation” L1 - 200/hr
    “Relaxation Plus” L2 - 240/hr
    “90 minutes” - 300

COMPANION DATES
    “Drive thru” 200/30 minutes
    “Lunch date” 400/1 hr
    “Late Lunch” 500/90 minutes
    “Cancel My Meetings” 600/2hrs

“ROCK N’ LOVE”
    Double with Rockabilly Gal in South Austin!
    30 minutes 400
    1 hr 600
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Southwest Austin Companion, High Quality FBSM
    FSBM 240/hr ~ Companion dates 400/hr
    Mommy Dates 500/hr
    512 Nine20 33Five9
    P313094 I have a NO review policy. NO EXPLICIT MESSAGES
    Artbycamela.net/wp~camelacamela@protonmail.com