Thread: Fantasy Football

Fantasy Football

Anyone doing Fantasy Football this year? I have the 1st overall in a 10 man league and will take a RB in a ppr league and was curious on what strategies you guys use for this season.
    220: "2econd 2 n0ne"

"Someday if you're lucky, you will wake up and realize you are old...your belly will go soft, your pretty ass will sag, your back will ache in the night; gray hairs will sprout from your ears. Make sure you fucked your fill before that day!"

Oberian Martell "The Red Viper"...Game of Thrones

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    I generally do wr, rb, rb, wr, QB. However this year I did qb, wr, wr, te, rb,rb. Since the NFL has gone to a pass happy league, unless you get a stud rb off the bat I find you can still find some decent ones in the mid rounds of a draft.

Quote Originally Posted by ThatSpot View Post
    I generally do wr, rb, rb, wr, QB. However this year I did qb, wr, wr, te, rb,rb. Since the NFL has gone to a pass happy league, unless you get a stud rb off the bat I find you can still find some decent ones in the mid rounds of a draft.
    I have #1 overall so Im likely taking Gurley or Zeke in the opening round.

If Aaron is in the 2nd round, I'm picking him up. Taking Mark Ingram in the 6th as well

"Someday if you're lucky, you will wake up and realize you are old...your belly will go soft, your pretty ass will sag, your back will ache in the night; gray hairs will sprout from your ears. Make sure you fucked your fill before that day!"

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    I hope Zeke has a good year. I didn't draft him but I'm cowboys fan. Cleveland I think will have a couple good receivers that might get overlooked on draft day.

Quote Originally Posted by ThatSpot View Post
    I hope Zeke has a good year. I didn't draft him but I'm cowboys fan. Cleveland I think will have a couple good receivers that might get overlooked on draft day.
    Slight possibility Devonta Freeman may fall to the 2nd round which possibly may give me a hellacious RB combo and then a TE or WR.

My draft through 16 rounds:

1 Todd Gurley
    2 Dalvin Cook
    3 Rob Gronkowski
    4 Michael Crabtree
    5 Deshaun Watson
    6 Marvin Jones Jr.
    7 Allen Robinson
    8 Julian Edelman
    9 Tevin Coleman
    10 Jaguars Defense
    11 Stephen Gostowski
    12 Phillip Rivers
    13 Kenny Stills
    14 Tyler Lockett
    15 Calvin Ridley
    16 Antonio Gates