Companion's Handle: ThaliaG
Date of Visit: 10/31/23
Preferred Method of Contact: Pm/txt
Phone Number: 346-519-9743
Email Address:
Website, Ad, or Profile URL: https://home.ourhome2.net/member.php?150260-ThaliaG
City, State: Austin, Tx
Type of Visit: Incall
Was the Appointment On-Time?? Yes
Activities: Daty,Bbj,kinda like a table top but on the bed,doggy.
Scheduled Length of Visit: Scheduled hr but was more like hhr.
Donation: 250
Approximate age of Companion: Mid 20s
Hair Color and Length: Curly Dark on top with light highlights on bottorm
Smoking Status: Unknown
Ethnic/Racial background: Cubana
Companion Description: Probably 5'2"-5'4" light skinned,soft spoken very polite and sweet,sexy gal and cute face
Meet or Exceed Your Expectations?? Meet
Would You Recommend this Companion?? On the fence about it

Public comments:
I originally planned on seeing another provider afer work in the morning.but few hours into my shift we found out we were finishing up hours early.let the other one know timing was gonna be difficult.been eye balling thalia so i messaged thalia to see what her availability was and said she would be free but a little after i got off.so i just ended up choosing her over the other because i wasnt able to sit around too long.
Got off work drove down to her place.got a little lost on how to get into it but found my way.went up to her place knocked on the door. She opened up and it was her.the gale in the pics.sexy as can be.very polite and seemed a bit shy she let me in.i asked if i could shower and she lede to the bathroom and gave me a towel.did that and came out and she was on the bed in a robe herself. Got aquainted a little and then took care of buissness.

The rest of the story is hidden. You must be a verified hobbyist to view additional content.