Solo or Double up Sexy Blonde Bombshell Milf and Exotic Hot Latina Stripper rolling around having some fun come and play with us as I turn this blonde chick out!! As always I'm bringing new girls to the table this one's a little bit older milf sexy (we are double trouble like two sisters) and full of life and vibrance but need to show her the nasty side lol... Who wants to come and play with us as I pulled some new techniques and show her our world hopefully you all welcome her intro our community and let the fun begin!!
Come play with Us!
The site is not allowing me to post pictures so text us for recent pics and ask about double rates!! (Always plan that I only have them for that moment or that day so please don't call for additional days cuz those are never guarantee, the only way I can guarantee a certain date time place and with that particular girl deposit would have to be made does it have to be big but at least something to know that you're serious so when we have that day arranged we're wasting each other's time if a deposit is made and things change and plans change there's always a refund available or can be set for another time of day)

Incalls: Plano
Outcalls: Anywhere (if an outcall is needed we would need a lift to be provided for us there and back at times I may be able to have a private driver that would be able to assist us there and back just depends on the moment in the situation so please be advised to that out calls are an additional $40 donation for that exact reason)
Single/Double
Qv 160. 300
Hh 300. 460
H 480. 580
+40 outcalls
Jessica: No cim, ff, cw, facials, Car dates
Greek, Daty, Dato,
Snowflake: No Greek, No Dairy, No fingers

SHES THE FLUFFER, N IM THE TOY!!
Limited: GFE

Dfk, Kissing
(Only if the vibe is right and you swallow all of your spit I hate sloppy kisses)Always up for negotiation I understand everybody's budget is different.