Thread: Working On Serpentine Belt On Recoverd Vehicle By Impound Since Last Night(Help)

Verified Companion Companion Champagne Brown's Avatar

Working On Serpentine Belt On Recoverd Vehicle By Impound Since Last Night(Help)

So it turns out that my vehicle was not wrecked, the reason why I did not get notified of my recovered car, because the police department had other plans to sell my car at auction..

The impound is the one that messed up my bumper by trying to get it off to get to the serpentine belt, I guess as there's no signs of any type of wreck, so the guy starts trying to figure out why the car keeps turning off once he takes off jumper cords. So he notices the serpentine belt is broke, then I put two and two together.

The impound told me that my vehicle did not look like it had been wrecked and no damages to the outside of the vehicle. I was told they took pictures which I haven't seen yet.I have someone that's been working on it since last night, they are having some issues they're working on it now but they have to leave town is there anyone around that can assist them before they head out of town?

The impound had the car towed off from their yard and parked it down the street, so my vehicle is close to the impound which is on the northwest. 281-817-0651
    Last edited by Champagne Brown; 11-12-2023 at 05:58 PM.
    **UPDATED** 09/23/22
    $50 Deposits are required:

For all Unverified Accts & "Some" Verified Accts

Unverified Accts Using Fake Number Apps (Texts now,Google Voice, Pinger,Onvoy Sybase365, Peerless Network, and Bandwidth numbers.. I Prefer not to book them, due to having so many issues with those type of accounts , but can make exceptions..

My safety and my time matters
    $champagenebrow

160hh 300hour 6002hours 9003hours

Someone from the board was only 10 minutes away from the area. So not in need of assistance..

Thank you everyone that have been so helpful during this troubling time for me, some things are just not foreseen..
    **UPDATED** 09/23/22

Unverified Accts Using Fake Number Apps (Texts now,Google Voice, Pinger,Onvoy Sybase365, Peerless Network, and Bandwidth numbers.. I Prefer not to book them, due to having so many issues with those type of accounts , but can make exceptions..

$champagenebrow

So it turned out the belt that was sold to me was too small that I got 2days ago, was too small. A gentleman off of the board, came out that was assisting when, and found him to be knowledgeable compared to friend thats trying to help me. Friend ended up staying to see it through, but needs to head out of town. This is day 3 he's attempting to try to do this belt but I don't have that much faith. At the moment he did get a guy from one of these shops that he's been dealing with and he's at the car now so let's see but I may still need some help.

Once again my car is parked down the street from the impound where they dropped it, to be honest I think the impound should be fixing this serpentine belt as it may have been damaged when they towed it to recover it. The guy from the shop across the street is leaving in 5 minutes from what I'm being told.

Area is close to Anderson Mill
    **UPDATED** 09/23/22

$champagenebrow