Thread: Strange situation involving a provider. Happened years ago.

Verified Hobbyist BCD

Strange situation involving a provider. Happened years ago.

I’m not sure if it belongs here because it involves an event in my life years ago, but it’s been eating me up as of late. I have to post it. For better or worse.

I have a question.

Have you ever been in a strange situation which doesn’t make sense even after years later?

There was an event in my life that was really not a big deal but I was told by a provider something happen during that event, according a mutual friend, another provider, and it didn’t make sense to me. This happened back years ago, and it still boggles my mind.

Just so you know, there’s a lot of context I may go back and forth, as I’m trying to figure this out. One, for example, it involves a good provider Sophia Dane, who seemingly retired shortly after this event. Even this confuses me alittle bit but here’s what happened.

It all started back in a September 2019, I went to the strip club Buck’s wild in Dallas. I decided to go there due to seeing some girls in the Gram so I can dance with them. I sat at the table near the steps near the dj booth area. In one point, I got bored, so I ended up playing a mobile game while waiting for one dancer. This was a dumb move, the way I was holding my phone, on the Newel post, it looked like I was filming or taking pics of the main stage, so a manager showed up, who came behind me, asked me to put it away. After that snafu, I had some dances and had a great time.

To me, this was not much of a big deal, didn’t notice anything and I had a good time that night. This event would have been forgotten and I would have carried on without care….

This was until I went to see Nicole Cox.

Nicole (NC) was an ATF of mine and we had a great time when we see each other. During a couple of our chats, she brought up Sophia Dane(SD). NC told me SD was in Bucks wild that night I was there and saw me.
    Context: I’ve have seen SD a number of times too. Had good times and we chat a lot as well. I have mentioned I show up to stripclubs from time to time.

What baffled me was the story SD told NC was very confused and I got a slightly clear picture when NC showed me her messages about the exchange, even reading it didn’t make any sense.

According to SD, she showed up along with another patron. SD not only she saw me there, but said I saw her and watched her the entire night. Also, the part where the manager came up to me, she claimed she was the one who told the manager to go after me because she said I was filming her.

This made no sense to me, because I didn’t see her that night, and even I glanced at her if she was there, I paid her no mind. I was there with my plans. If she thinks I was filming her, she had to be sitting in one of the tables between the Main Stage and from where I was sitting, near the steps. Also in that note, the manager needed to be right in front of me and I would have saw him coming, not to mention he would have mentioned something about a patron claiming I was filming, which he didn’t.

After reading that exchange, I wanted to asked SD about her attendance of bucks wild and if she saw me that night. She replied “No and No.” I never heard from her since. I guess she retired after this, yet gave me no clarification on why would she make such a confusing claim. Her claim insinuates I was stalking her in a strip club. That’s like going to the movies and not caring about the movies.

I’ve been guessing a theory on why she make such a claim. I believe she was, saw me to get dancers that and probably didn’t like my tactics of getting dancers, thinking like I’m a predator stalking prey. If that’s the case, I still don’t get why would she fabricate it by saying I was doing that to her and telling that to another provider like NC?

I’m still confused about it to this day.

Any of you guys been through any stranger situations?

Verified Hobbyist BCD pmdelites's Avatar
    never been in such a situation with striipers, providers, or civilians.

my suggestion - even if any backlash from the manager's action are affecting your "client reputation",
    JUST LET IT GO!!!
    i seriously doubt that there us anything you can do now to mitigate or resolve any misunderstandings.
    just move on. but learn from that event.
    and, most importantly, apply it to future situations.

good luck in your search for delites!
    it's always afternoon!!

have fun out there.

dont let the negatives get you down.

Registered Male (Not Verified)
    OP…these ladies have a lot going on outside of the hobby. For example in your scenario: Sophia Dane is/was a provider and a dancer at a strip club. A provider seeing someone trying to film them is an everyday occurrence. These ladies have to deal with a lot of weirdos, stalker types, pimps, recruiters, other ladies, etc…you can go on all day. When any lady retires they do it for their own reasons. They simply move on. I guarantee you Sophia Dane (or any other lady) has not thought twice about you or the situation you explained. Is a stripper gonna feel disrespected if you play a game on your phone instead of watching them? Of course they are…but they just go to the next customer and move on. You should move on too.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    I’ve already established this was a no big deal without the strange tea and it happened years ago, I’ve moved on since then.

Gdfw, SD was not a dancer to bucks wild in that event and I didn’t see her at all. According to the exchange between her and NC, Sophia came with another patron, a customer, and she saw me. She could have claimed I was a stalker to the club and site everything that happened there as a witness and it’ll be no big deal, but she chose to gossip to a fellow provider, playing the victim of a make believe scenario. That’s the part I’m confused about.

I was told she was a weirdo at times. Other than that, I’m not bothered.