Availability as follows: 469-350-8060
24/7 Incall & Outcall-- Near DFW airport freeway
Just try to give me as much advance notice as possible!Please CALL or Text @ (469)-350-8060
Please when you contact me for appointment in your first message include.
*Name & Age:*
Desired Date & time:
Incall or Outcall (location):

My incall is currently In Euless/ bedford area off of 183. I do outcall as well,

Donations are for TIME not activities, with a few add-on options. No hidden fees here or a pamphlet of rates. Extreme fetishes will be $extra each (pegging, pics/vids without my face, prostate massage/milking, gentle etc) BDSM/rough play/rough. Any NEW clients will need to be verfified with refernces and live video chat. before our 1st appointment.Multi-Hour engagements are my favorite!! Feels safer & more intimate :) My pics are REAL & I've been told my pictures don't do me justice compared to meeting in person!
Please, only respectful , kind and generous gentlemen!

I'm 5'3" and 119 lbs, NOT BBW, but slim thick, with a nice set of real boobies and a nice ass to match! small waist and juicy full lips! positive energy to spread…
**I often dont get alerts for PM so please call or text my phone number (469)-350-8060

Also please don't book until you are absolutely sure! I would rather you book last-minute vs. canceling if your schedule is sporadic!

Very much looking forward to hearing from you and playing soon!