Thread: New Asian Girl **SUPER EXCITED TO BE IN HOUSTON!!**

Registered Female (Not Verified)

Thumbs up New Asian Girl **SUPER EXCITED TO BE IN HOUSTON!!**

Hi everyone, my name is Lily. I was a former (super underground and super exclusive) agency girl in nyc for a few months but now I've gone independent!

I'm very new to Houston and also quite new to the hobby, and definitely new to the online community so I need your help getting verified on OH2 and P411! So if I'm your cup of tea, help a girl out! I'm petite, in my mid twenties, and I speak Mandarin and Cantonese and very little English, but passion and great service is my most fluent tongue;) Yes, I used a translator and AI to help me write this so I hope it all sounds correct.

I'm incall only, Westchase or Galleria area, and I also plan on venturing to Austin and Dallas regularly in the future. I have very open availability but for now, I am giving priority to those who can help me with reviews and verifications.

I need:

Two OH2 Verified Hobbyists to vouch for me after a session with me. Please message me on here so I can see that you are verified. Then you can have a special verification assistance rate of $200hr (regular will be 300)

One P411 established client with 5+ Okays to vouch for me by sending an email to the site. Please show me a screenshot of your 5+ Okays status on there and you can have a special rate of $180hr

All others can message me about review specials. Once I'm able to post ads I'll include a review special for maybe the first 5 or 10 gentlemen and I'll also include a phone number to text me at

Thank you all so much!

My menu
    GFE (lfk, bbbj)
    no greek
    no bbfs
    no cof

Hello and welcome to OH2 Lily

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Do you have any pics?
    Paying for pussy is cheaper than getting it for free.

BBBJ ONLY (NO CBJ), DFK, DATY, 69, Mish, SS, CG, RCG........ GFE wanted English-speaking only.
    no AA or AA mix
    not a fan of BBW or big asses
    I Deal in CASH ONLY NO Fucking gift cards for Meets I can P411 Verify

Verified Hobbyist BCD jacksparrow's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by TheChuck View Post
    Do you have any pics?

She has a picture on her profile avatar, she look pretty and young..
    .....Retiring soon.....but, coming back in 2 months.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    welcome, pics would be nice. I can help with the p411. Jack if that is her in the pic then yea she should do well, but skeptical that it is. Asians don't normally show their real face pic.

Registered Female (Not Verified)
    Wow I got 50+ replies within half a day! THANK YOU SO MUCH GUYS! I'm sifting through them in order of receipt so please be patient and I will get back to you. Super excited!

Verified Hobbyist BCD DocHoliday's Avatar
    In a secret, heavliy defended, underground lair somewhere in the OH2 Badlands
    Welcome aboard OH2 Lily. Good luck dear.
    Newbie members friendly. Troll inhospitable & I have an ever growing troll ignore list!!!
    I’m your Huckleberry and this hobby is just my game. Ladies, just say when!! #Pussy Posse founding member
    If you’re BSC, probably BSC, a drama Queen/King, WK or troll, DON’T PM me or post in my threads
    Thanks for your cooperation.
    Email for issues is support@ourhome2.net The verification process is HERE The review gremlin patch is HERE

Registered Male (Not Verified)
    Any pics?

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Quote Originally Posted by jacksparrow View Post
    She has a picture on her profile avatar, she look pretty and young..
    That avatar pic looks just like the last 10 girls who have followed me on X.

Registered Male (Not Verified)
    The English is too good for this ad. Doubtful on this one.

Spider sense going off a bit right now.

Be safe, everyone.