Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: H2 is not, never has been, P411! Screening/references are still necessary!

Mulitple handle user banned
    content removed

Guide Chihuahua on hiatus (retired)
    Seclusion in the deep, dark, spooky woods north of Houston at the Irish Chihuahua Refuge.
    Bump.

Seclusion in the deep, dark, spooky woods north of Houston at the Irish Chihuahua Refuge.
    Bump by request.

Another bump by request.

Time for another bump with so many new members coming in due to the disappearance of ECCIE.

I VERY seldom seek dates from my tbone2u handle so I doubt I would have many references here. Most of my dates I seek out on P-411 and most don't even know me as tbone2u.
    Maybe I should try it.

Bump by request.

Verified Companion Companion Chilipepper's Avatar
    I'm finding it hard to get the ladies to answer...I get names as references and message the lady yet they never answer so it makes it hard to screen...😶 I am newbie friendly and am happy to answer any lady who asks me 💋 be safe everyone and Merry Christmas 🎄

Bump.

And bump again by request.

Quote Originally Posted by pyramider View Post
    I have no idea who vouched for me. I never asked anyone to vouch for me ... It must be my tainted charm ...

Of course the ladies should screen, even with P411. The fuck weasels who do not understand the need for screening should find another hobby.
    A wise man

Quote Originally Posted by Chilipepper View Post
    I'm finding it hard to get the ladies to answer...I get names as references and message the lady yet they never answer so it makes it hard to screen...�� I am newbie friendly and am happy to answer any lady who asks me �� be safe everyone and Merry Christmas ��
    I am bumping this because as some ladies such as myself are requiring the references and some WELL ESTABLISHED ladies DO NOT respond. This can be very frustrating when a lady like myself will give a honest vouch/reference. I think ladies should respond promptly because you never know when you may need to verify someone and well... being rude will bite you in the ass eventually.

I hate to say it but it's useless and have walked a mile in your shoes Bae. The old school ways are almost gone and most women are relying on the tried and true single handed screening. Everyone gets the cold-shoulder treatment by >someone and every excuse in the book is used if you call the out. Dog eat dog world !!! I have learned that it is quicker & easier to do my own screening instead of twiddling my thumbs for nothing. The guys are usually open to something that is faster & will benefit him

Quote Originally Posted by Universal.Hoe View Post
    I hate to say it but it's useless and have walked a mile in your shoes Bae. The old school ways are almost gone and most women are relying on the tried and true single handed screening. Everyone gets the cold-shoulder treatment by >someone and every excuse in the book is used if you call the out. Dog eat dog world !!! I have learned that it is quicker & easier to do my own screening instead of twiddling my thumbs for nothing. The guys are usually open to something that is faster & will benefit him

Yes, I guess because I usually use the other methods and now have been attempting this reference thing, Its frustrating. But, yup the guys who are legit usually don't put up a fuss...want to get it done quickly so they can move on to the fun part!

Bump by request.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast