Thread: Bethanythebeautiful: small and petite!

Registered Male (Not Verified)

Bethanythebeautiful: small and petite!

Companion's Handle: Bethanythebeautiful
    Date of Visit: 11/3/2023
    Preferred Method of Contact: Text
    Phone Number: 9037079378
    Email Address: N/A
    Website, Ad, or Profile URL: N/A
    City, State: Austin, TX
    Type of Visit: Incall
    Was the Appointment On-Time?? Yes
    Activities: BBBJ, Doggy, BBFS
    Scheduled Length of Visit: 30m
    Donation: $350
    Approximate age of Companion: 32
    Hair Color and Length: Dirty Blonde
    Smoking Status: Yes, not noticeable
    Ethnic/Racial background: Caucasian
    Companion Description: Very skinny, tight body
    Meet or Exceed Your Expectations?? Exceeded Expectations
    Would You Recommend this Companion?? Yes

Public comments:
    Good conversation since I'm naturally nervous up front with new companions. Very calm and safe environment.

The rest of the story is hidden. You must be a verified hobbyist to view additional content.

Verified Hobbyist BCD guyeefawkes's Avatar
    Buddha “Nothing remains without change.”

Verified Hobbyist BCD Powerdrive's Avatar
    This is a terrible attempt at a review and doesn’t tell us anything about the provider, her appearance and the time you had.

Registered Male (Not Verified)
    @Powerdrive what more do you want to know so I can improve for my next review.

Verified Hobbyist BCD

More details needed

Well the first is why did you pay so much more than her ad suggests ?
    ( did your fee include extras, which and were they worth it ?)

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    I'd start with details on how easy/difficult it was to set up the appointment and getting to her location. Discuss how she's BCD, like is she flirty or straight to the point getting down to business. Activities you did with her with some exceptions unless she's good with it.
    The rest of the story is hidden. You must be a verified hobbyist to view additional content.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Her menu is mentioned in her posts

start at the beginning

how did you reach out to the provider? how were the communications? how was the tcb overall

what about the incall; house, apt, hotel? Safe? Sketchy? Rundown? Messy? How did you feel, comfortable?

how were you greeted? how did she look? some level of detail is good and how you felt and how you were treated is good info

yes, there are the activities .. how were they? good skills? relaxed, rushed? was there a good connection with the lady

I'm always interested in how the client is treated and how the client felt. How the lady responds to the clients wants and needs. did she seem to want you to enjoy the time and activities? did she come across as submissive, engaged, responsive, indifferent

All providers say they love to serve, love to give pleasure to the client .. that they get off on it. was this provider one of the few who actually meant it?

you are at disadvantage because you cannot see the hiddent text ... but scan the reviews and note which ones include info you find helpful in deciding if this is a lady you want to book. it's late, i'm tired, others can fill in what i've forgotten

Last edited by dodger; 12-06-2023 at 12:01 AM.
    A provider standing in the shadows once said: "I just can't do civvie sex. I'm too fucking spoiled!" (truth)

For ladies who can’t be bothered reading profiles: … old guy … long hair and full beard … not a stud muffin … not every woman’s dream … but polite ... very, very gfe, smooching, cuddling ... more smooching

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Doh!

Very complete and favorable review of the provider at:

https://home.ourhome2.net/showthread...nythebeautiful

… but the info is pretty much all Rest of Story (ROS) or “hidden”
    A provider standing in the shadows once said: "I just can't do civvie sex. I'm too fucking spoiled!" (truth)

For ladies who can’t be bothered reading profiles: … old guy … long hair and full beard … not a stud muffin … not every woman’s dream … but polite ... very, very gfe, smooching, cuddling ... more smooching