Thread: New here I am running verification special text me in San Marcos

Registered Female (Not Verified)

New here I am running verification special text me in San Marcos

Hey guys my name is Lydia I previously posted on mega personals but recently lost the account on there
    . I have seen some of you guys here that are on this site I would like to get verified if I can get some help with that that would be awesome!

I'm from Austin and always Post in Austin but for the next week I'll be here in San Marcos area so call me text me let's set something up I can't wait to see you guys

My personality is kind, honest, generous, genuine and respectful. I have an open mind and I am always eager to please and be pl

eased. I love meeting new people from all walks of life. Getting to know people from different backgrounds provides both diversity and knowledge. I am a non judgmental person. I simply meet you where you are at in life and embrace you just the way that you are.

I haven't told my specialty is a good sloppy toppy I love having sex I love my job and I can't wait to see you guys my phone number is 512 -06-6751

Verified Hobbyist BCD Adonisman's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Lydiaq View Post
    Hey guys my name is Lydia I previously posted on mega personals but recently lost the account on there
    . I have seen some of you guys here that are on this site I would like to get verified if I can get some help with that that would be awesome!

I'm from Austin and always Post in Austin but for the next week I'll be here in San Marcos area so call me text me let's set something up I can't wait to see you guys

My personality is kind, honest, generous, genuine and respectful. I have an open mind and I am always eager to please and be pl

eased. I love meeting new people from all walks of life. Getting to know people from different backgrounds provides both diversity and knowledge. I am a non judgmental person. I simply meet you where you are at in life and embrace you just the way that you are.

I haven't told my specialty is a good sloppy toppy I love having sex I love my job and I can't wait to see you guys my phone number is 512 -06-6751
    You are missing a digit for your number.

Verified Hobbyist BCD DocHoliday's Avatar
    In a secret, heavliy defended, underground lair somewhere in the OH2 Badlands
    Welcome aboard OH2 Lydia. Thanks for the pics posted in your album.

https://home.ourhome2.net/album.php?albumid=16248
    Newbie members friendly. Troll inhospitable & I have an ever growing troll ignore list!!!
    I’m your Huckleberry and this hobby is just my game. Ladies, just say when!! #Pussy Posse founding member
    If you’re BSC, probably BSC, a drama Queen/King, WK or troll, DON’T PM me or post in my threads
    Thanks for your cooperation.
    Email for issues is support@ourhome2.net The verification process is HERE The review gremlin patch is HERE

phone Number 512-906-6751

- - - Updated - - -

Thank you for looking out♥️512-906-6751

Verified Hobbyist BCD casa-nova's Avatar
    Welcome.

[QUOTE=Lydiaq;1535341]Hey guys my name is Lydia I previously posted on mega personals but recently lost the account on there

I haven't told to my specialty is a good sloppy toppy I love having sex I love my job and I can't wait to see you guys my phone number is 512 906-6751

1]Hey guys my name is Lydia I previously posted on mega personals but recently lost the account on there

I haven't told my specialty is a good sloppy toppy I love having sex I love my job and I can't wait to see you guys my phone number is 512 -]906-67511

]
    Thank you. Lydia

Hi I am back in South Austin and still need to be varied. I am doing a special for anyone who can varied me
    Thank you. Lydia

I am available call or text me I am doing sloppy topper special 120.
    512-906-6751

P. S
    I can't upload any photos to this message see my profile
    Thank you. Lydia

Hi I am available today please text this number 1-737-267-4237 💋if you want to see me👄💋 am in South Austin . I am doing outcalls cardate and over night