Thread: The LEOs have won

Verified Hobbyist BCD

The LEOs have won

Using the guise of preventing "sex trafficking", the morality police have won. It's a ghost town because everyone is spooked. I've hardly hobbied in the past few years because there's almost nothing here. I miss the days of a quick call to playfuladrianna, sexctexan, or sugarlove055. Used to be so easy. Now I've got basically no references. Congrats to the LEOs on their victory.

Exactly. Sure do miss Sexctexan..

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Those were all great remember tequila rose and Lindsay page they were great. Sexctexan reached out to me awhile back and was kinda getting started back up if y’all have her number hit her up she may answer.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Flesh you hit the nail on the head, the same way LE hit the nail on the coffin

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Quote Originally Posted by Joe254 View Post
    Those were all great remember tequila rose and Lindsay page they were great. Sexctexan reached out to me awhile back and was kinda getting started back up if y’all have her number hit her up she may answer.
    Thanks for the heads-up.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Can't believe I finally got in here!

If you're in BCS go to listcrawler and do a search for Bryan and then for Tay. Good lay, bare available.

Also in BCS https://skipthegames.com/posts/colle...r/558995032207 nice bbbj, cfs, good rate.

I've seen them both several times.

Verified Hobbyist BCD DocHoliday's Avatar
    In a secret, heavliy defended, underground lair somewhere in the OH2 Badlands
    OP, don’t feel alone. The South Texas Forum is virtually dead here. Tyler, Longview, Beaumont, dead, dead and dead.
    Newbie members friendly. Troll inhospitable & I have an ever growing troll ignore list!!!
    I’m your Huckleberry and this hobby is just my game. Ladies, just say when!! #Pussy Posse founding member
    If you’re BSC, probably BSC, a drama Queen/King, WK or troll, DON’T PM me or post in my threads
    Thanks for your cooperation.
    Email for issues is support@ourhome2.net The verification process is HERE The review gremlin patch is HERE

Verified Hobbyist BCD tony_cove's Avatar
    I remember all those names, fun times. I enjoyed socials and regulars. Not sure who would be the regular names now, I haven't played in while but aways open to.