Thread: WTF Are Some People Thinking???

Verified Hobbyist BCD DocHoliday's Avatar
    In a secret, heavliy defended, underground lair somewhere in the OH2 Badlands

WTF Are Some People Thinking???

Ok, so I’m driving into Austin, I look to my left and what do I see??? I see some huge woman, 300+ pounds in a small car (aren’t they always?) driving down the road, face fucking herself with a dilldo!!! I mean, WTF are some people thinking...that nobody is going to see this stupid shit???? Some people need to wake the fuck up!!! Ever hear of impaired driving?? This may qualify as impaled driving!!

I know about Keep Austin Weird but damn!!! Just venting.
    Newbie members friendly. Troll inhospitable & I have an ever growing troll ignore list!!!
    I’m your Huckleberry and this hobby is just my game. Ladies, just say when!! #Pussy Posse founding member
    If you’re BSC, probably BSC, a drama Queen/King, WK or troll, DON’T PM me or post in my threads
    Thanks for your cooperation.
    Email for issues is support@ourhome2.net The verification process is HERE The review gremlin patch is HERE

obnoxious pest controls applied
    Be careful tsunami doesn't have this thread tagged as being rude and insulting!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by DocHoliday View Post
    Ok, so I’m driving into Austin, I look to my left and what do I see??? I see some huge woman, 300+ pounds in a small car (aren’t they always?) driving down the road, face fucking herself with a dilldo!!! I mean, WTF are some people thinking...that nobody is going to see this stupid shit???? Some people need to wake the fuck up!!! Ever hear of impaired driving?? This may qualify as impaled driving!!

Damn near spat out my free Starbucks laughing so damn hard.

I couldn't imagine a cop pulling her over for reckless driving and public endangerment with a motor vehicle.
    220: "2econd 2 n0ne"

"Someday if you're lucky, you will wake up and realize you are old...your belly will go soft, your pretty ass will sag, your back will ache in the night; gray hairs will sprout from your ears. Make sure you fucked your fill before that day!"

Oberian Martell "The Red Viper"...Game of Thrones

220, you can’t make stuff like this up.
    Newbie members friendly. Troll inhospitable & I have an ever growing troll ignore list!!!
    I’m your Huckleberry and this hobby is just my game. Ladies, just say when!! #Pussy Posse founding member
    If you’re BSC, probably BSC, a drama Queen/King, WK or troll, DON’T PM me or post in my threads
    Email for issues is support@ourhome2.net The verification process is HERE The review gremlin patch is HERE

No joke....

File this under "World Gone Crazy"
    220: "2econd 2 n0ne"

"Someday if you're lucky, you will wake up and realize you are old...your belly will go soft, your pretty ass will sag, your back will ache in the night; gray hairs will sprout from your ears. Make sure you fucked your fill before that day!"

Oberian Martell "The Red Viper"...Game of Thrones

Registered (Not Verified)
    Pics or it didn’t happen. Lol

Quote Originally Posted by notevenclose2 View Post
    Pics or it didn’t happen. Lol
    NOTE: Using a handheld device while driving is illegal.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    I may have had to risk a ticket for that shit

Verified Companion Companion DallasRain's Avatar
    Lol omg. Im at a loss for words

Verified Companion Companion VikkiLyn's Avatar
    LMAO...
    Maybe she was preparing herself on the way for a DT outcall
    If you dont see an ad posted feel free to text anyways :)

The secret to happiness is laughter and Orgasm

512*659*9623..Text is ok

Basic Hobbyist (unconfirmed) MarkWatney's Avatar
    Or maybe she's in training for the Olympic women's freestyle cockworship trials. In which case she wouldn't be on the way to an outcall, because she needs to maintain her amateur status.

Verified Hobbyist BCD LoveMonger's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by DocHoliday View Post

LOL @ “impaled driving”

Quote Originally Posted by VikkiLyn View Post
    LMAO...
    Maybe she was preparing herself on the way for a DT outcall
    That. ^^^^^^ is a real possibility. Good foresight VL.