Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Lilypop: How many licks does it take to get to the center of Lilypop?

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    I mean you weren’t really pressed about it so idk why they ran and told her I was the one who asked you and you answered
    I guess whatever to get brownie points

Nice review
    The rest of the story is hidden. You must be a verified hobbyist to view additional content.

Verified Hobbyist BCD Ben Rhimene's Avatar
    She replied and states she will honor it. We shall see.

I did enjoy my time with her but if it took 5 snitches to get her to respond to a simple reminder of the free session that's a bit of a yellow flag. A crappy free appointment would be another, so maybe the fanbois can share that as well...

Regardless, I will give a glowing, neutral, or damning account of what transpires so mongers can be informed...
    Professional, mature (?), SWM
    Fully vaxxed & boosted
    I enjoy the company of all color, shape, and age of ladies 21+, but prefer mature GFE sessions that verge on PSE if we click.

My happy place: H**ker Valley, South Island, New Zealand

Drama queens need not apply.

Verified Hobbyist BCD Ben Rhimene's Avatar
    Hate to bump an old review but wanted to give an update. It has been about 6 weeks but Katya and I finally met for the free award/raffle session.

A great time too...extensive DFK before getting to the main event. I admit the first 3 weeks we had a hard time scheduling due to her schedule, and after that the issues were on my end. Personally, 6 weeks around the holidays for a freebie seems fair. Anyway, for anyone wondering she delivered as promised and was into the appointment. Cool lady and I recommend.

Mods, please close this thread now.
    Professional, mature (?), SWM
    Fully vaxxed & boosted
    I enjoy the company of all color, shape, and age of ladies 21+, but prefer mature GFE sessions that verge on PSE if we click.

My happy place: H**ker Valley, South Island, New Zealand

Drama queens need not apply.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2