I'm not the same chiseled stone I was at 27. I broke my back at that age, gained 80lbs and haven't shed even half of that over these last 14 years. But I'm older now, and both my attitude and my outlooks on beauty has changed. At 27, when you had the body of a spartan warrior from 300 all you saw in women were flat stomachs, big breasts, and round asses.
But as my appearance changed, I changed my view on what beautiful is. I no longer fantasize to hold onto a 21 year old knockout. I want to hold a woman who has that beautiful MOM BODY... Let me explain:
The Mom Body is a woman who has a body that has seen life. She cleans up nicely, can do her hair, her makeup to perfection, she knows what clothes gives her sex appeal, and how to wear them to make men turn their heads. But she only does that when she has to. She'll go to the grocery store in jeans and a sweatshirt, hair pulled back into a pony tail, maybe tucked into a baseball cap, and she walks up and down those aisles with a purpose. She knows she turns heads, even in clothes that are more comfortable than flattering, but she only smiles about it on the inside. She's self conscious about her body when she goes to the public swimming pool in a bathing suit, but confident to not care. She laughs easily, feels passion quickly, and can make the man she's with see beauty in her body by showing passion in her kisses.
She has a few extra pounds on her body, but she's still sexy.
Thats a Mom Body. Thats what i am attracted to.