Thread: HUMP day massage specials! South ATX TRUE ginger MILF who's eager to please :)

Verified Companion Companion SexySammy's Avatar

Talking HUMP day massage specials! South ATX TRUE ginger MILF who's eager to please :)

Good morning, gents!

I have 1 spot left today from 10am-1130am or 2pm-8pm, one spot tomorrow from 10am-1130am or 2pm-6pm, Fri-Sat from 10am-10pm and Sun from 10am-8pm. I stay South near South Lamar and Menchaca in a private incall in a ducked off and quiet neighborhood. I will have a 2/3-person max (depending on activities). I will be doing my 200hr one shot massage special for regulars (240hr one shot for new clients) today as well!

I am one of the best, established GFE providers with FBSM + L2 being my specialty and most booked session! However I do still provide FS, but donations are for TIME not activities, with a few add-on options. Donations are listed in my signature. Extreme fetishes will be 20 extra each (pegging, pics/vids without my face, SDH, chastity play, prostate massage/milking etc) No hard-core BDSM/rough play/rough FF, NO BBFS/SS, COF or FIV. There are ZERO exceptions to these and if you ask you will be blocked or asked to leave. Light spanking/FF is cool, but no marks should be left when spanking! Feel free to ask as discretely as possible if you are unsure about whether I offer something. You can get a general idea on my menu and how sessions go if you look through my many raving reviews!

I'm 5'9" and 170 lbs, NOT BBW, but just thick enough with 36DD teardrop boobies and a nice ass to match! I am a TRUE ginger with pale skin and freckles for days. I will always be dressed discretely for outcalls but you can request whatever outfit you'd like for playtime. I just dyed my hair back to a darker more vibrant red and it looks great against my skin!

PM me your contact information, the date/time you're requesting, how long, and 2 established references with links to their profile (MUST be Eccie or Ourhome2 providers, will not accept references from Backpage style websites). You can also email me at sexysammyatx@gmail.com AFTER you send a PM. If you do NOT have an account, you will need at least 3 references, and I will require a 50 deposit (NO exceptions). Any NEW clients will need to pay an additional 40 fee for our 1st appointment (unless I am doing a special in which I will note that it isnt required), but if you return, you will go down to the regular rate, and certain regulars who see me more often will receive better deals.

I do have a cancellation fee of 50, so please don't book until you are absolutely sure! I would rather you book last-minute vs. canceling if your schedule is sporadic! Regardless of your reasoning for canceling, it will always be required if you intend to book in the future. I will always offer a discount to anyone I have to reschedule so this isn't a one way street.

Looking forward to hearing from you!

Last edited by SexySammy; 10-18-2023 at 08:40 AM.
    Donations:
    400 2hrs, 320 90min, 240hr
    140half & 120QV
    MSOG on hour+
    1st appt + 40
    OC +40-60 (30min-45min), NO QV
    Cashapp, Venmo & Cash friendly!
    50 cancellation fee (see AD for details)
    Pics & Vids for sale!
    https://preferred411.com/P426028
    https://onlyfans.com/msbeckyyy