Donation: 20
    Approximate age of Companion: 35
    Hair Color and Length: black
    Ethnic/Racial background: African heritage
    Companion Description: tall, slender, classy, attractive
    Meet or Exceed Your Expectations?? exceed
    Would You Recommend this Companion?? yes

Public comments:
    While on the prowl for some new blood, I made my way down the Georgian/Powell intersection, and upon arriving, immediately saw a tall and slender woman of African heritage wearing a very classy black dress. At first, I questioned whether or not she were a professional or a woman on the way to the opera. Rolling down my window, I asked if she wanted a ride: she said yes and got in. We exchanged names and started driving. She tells me where to drive and asks what I want. I told her to show me her tits, to make sure she wasn’t a cop. She did, so I told her I was looking for a blowjob. She said 40, I said 20. She asked “You don’t have 40?,“ I said, “I’ve got 20.“ She said OK, and we were off to the races.

We drove to her spot, which was very much in the open, but it was night time and didn’t put me in any perceived danger, so that’s where we stayed. I pushed my seat back and dropped trow. She gave a very nice blowjob, with lots of hand action and spit, Some tasty groaning, and powerful lip manipulation. While doing so, I caressed her through the open back of her dress and reached under her dress to grab a handful of ass cheek. Working my way toward her gold mine, I suspected a fair amount of resistance but soon found her hips arching back and up toward me in eager anticipation. My fingers on top of her panties I crept forward, finding two distinct and familiar shapes, which I came to realize were testes. This woman was a man.

I realized in this moment that a long-standing fantasy of mine had just become a reality: I had been trapped! I have long desired to be fooled by a trans woman, and Vanessa’s natural breasts and feminine features, certainly accomplished that. Vanessa was so feminine in form and presentation, had I not reached for the honey pot, I would never have known. Obviously, such an experience is not for everyone, but I was delighted. She sat back in her chair, I think half expecting me to freak out and kick her out, but I just smiled and said “you’re doing a great job.“ She jerked on me for a few seconds while saying how much she wanted to see my big dick come and stretching her neck a moment before diving in for more blowjobs. A few minutes later, when she sat back again, I reached down between her legs to see where she was hiding her cock. From the outside, her panty line gave no clues that there would be a bulge, a fact enabled by a thin ridge of plastic which broke the obvious divot between the cock and pubic mound.

Fishing her cock out of her panties, she quickly became hard to my touch. Vanessa has a smaller cock, which surprised me. I’ve seen several black cocks that were smaller than mine, but I anticipated her having some length, given her height and build. I don’t know if taking hormones has an effect on the size of one’s manhood, or womanhood, in this case. For several minutes we fondled each others parts. Vanessa said she probably wouldn’t come because she previously had some drinks. I felt myself waning away from orgasm as well, though I was quite excited by the experience and her body. Perceiving the moment had passed, we each stowed our goods and I drove her back to the convenient store at Powell. Click image for larger version. 

Name:	29A6AF5C-DB91-4673-AAAF-96466C95A8BF.jpg 
Views:	3896 
Size:	27.5 KB 
ID:	70812

I encourage those of you who are interested in a very feminine, Trans experience to give her a call. While part of the fun of this meeting for me was the surprise, it may be perfectly acceptable to you to get right into it. She does have a room where she can take you for bedroom time, and that is something I will be pursuing soon. Vanessa seems like a sweet girl, and someone our community would benefit from bringing onboard. I’m going to share the website with her, in hopes she will build a profile, post some pictures, and become a long-term, successful hobby partner.
    Last edited by 3daygetaway; 08-27-2018 at 01:05 PM.

Verified Hobbyist BCD 3daygetaway's Avatar
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	8DBBCFD5-9C7E-4501-8D52-1D5660BB8A88.jpg 
Views:	3895 
Size:	31.0 KB 
ID:	70814
    HWP, white guy, mid 40s, handsome and charming

Yo dude, you are one out there motherfucker! LOL At least you are honest. I gotta give you that. Hey whatever floats your boat man. I mean this is gross AF to me but if that's ya thing yo whatever.

Aside from the tranny thing I notice you post in the "other reviews" (so basically streetwalkers). Is it like a rush thing? I'm just curious basically. I mean that's really dangerous. I could never do this. I'm not hating though. Just saying not only is the tranny thing gross gross to me (personally, no offense) but even the streetwalker thing. Bleh! Dont you worry about getting jumped? Even if it's a good looking real girl they are all drugged out and dirty.

You are not scared of getting something or robbed? People really just dont get it. Doing anything "bare" with anyone is risky (not just bbfs - that's silly). Do you always use condoms? Like for *everything* and I mean everything. That's scary shit if not man.

No offense taken, Mathguy.
    I enjoy the streetwalkers BECAUSE of the danger and inevitable failure. I like good stories; I can achieve orgasm on my own.
    I have a fulfilling relationship at home and am not interested in replacing it; my bag is finding humor (and humanity) in the macabre, bizarre, unique, and yes; dangerous.

As for your condom question: I never want one during a bj, but would never do penetration without one. I have seen a couple of bbfs providers, who test regularly, over the years. I certainly agree: there is an inherent risk in doing any bareback service, but the statistics are on my side, And I also test regularly.

Registered Male (Not Verified) DragonX's Avatar
    3day you are one interesting cat that is for sure.
    On hobby hiatus.

Verified Hobbyist BCD Romantico's Avatar
    You’re trying to invite someone to join this page who tries to deceive clients??
    El Latino Romántico

Ha!! Well played

That is fishy as fuck. Good catch on the shadyness.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    So far I haven't had trouble spotting trannies. Especially street walkers. Most women are in jeans, yoga pants, or just casual clothing. The other "women" are usually dressed up like they are going out to the club and all dolled up. It's part of what makes them feel like a woman. As far as hobbying online goes it has been mostly the jaw line that gives it away for me.

Registered Male (Not Verified)
    Quote Originally Posted by redmoney View Post
    As far as hobbying online goes it has been mostly the jaw line that gives it away for me.
    For me it's the bulge.

You’d be amazed at how easy it is to hide. Than again, willing suspension of disbelief is a powerful force!

Quote Originally Posted by 3daygetaway View Post
    You’d be amazed at how easy it is to hide. Than again, willing suspension of disbelief is a powerful force!
    Haha. I dunno 3day. If it's rocks your boat man more power to you. It's not for me in a million years. No no no no no. I was literally blown away when I read the review and the part about you reaching back there and feeling "something". I literally had my jaw drop and actually began laughing. Not trying to poke fun just it was really shocking and funny at the time. LOL. But, hey, glad *you* had fun with it is all I can say my man.

Maybe it's b/c they take hormones it makes the penis and testes shrink up? It would be impossible for me to hide mine I'm very proud to say! Just so we are clear for anyone else who happens to read this.....that's *not* any form of flattery invitation whatsoever (not in any universe of mine - haha) unless you have double X chromosomes (i.e. you are female ). Otherwise? Neva.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Thanks for the entertainment. Although you should have been able to spot that was a man before “she” got in the car. JS