Thread: just curious

Verified Companion Companion Sue Nami's Avatar

just curious

About those random profile pictures that are on the front page... is everyone on the same rotation and sees the same pictures on any given day or is each person's random picture display custom to them only? how is the random deal done?

Busty, Sexy, Mature and into YOUR pleasure
    FBSM 140 Hh, 200 Hr / FETISH 160Hh, 240Hr

512-784-5951 sue_nami@protonmail.com
    Mon-Wed 10-7pm, Thrs 10-9pm, Fri-Sat 10-4pm (later by appt).
    off Sundays (maybe w/ advance notice)

I'm fully vaccinated, you be too.
    If you're anti-vax, we're not a good match!

due to new permitless carry law> NO GUNS ALLOWED
    READ THIS REVIEW> https://home.ourhome2.net/showthread...t=fucking+nami

Verified Hobbyist BCD NippleLuvinFreak's Avatar
    I look at them regularly. I don’t think they’re quite random. Some ladies, I see frequently, some I never see.
    "Life moves pretty fast. If you don't stop and look around once in awhile, you could miss it." Ferris Bueller

Verified Hobbyist BCD RustyBalls's Avatar
    After checking my normal thread postings, I like to refresh the pictures with the [Forum] Button until I recognize one of my current/former hobby friends, and then I log out.

Maybe I've been in the hobby too long, as is no longer takes as much time to find a pic of one of my favorite friends. Or, maybe it's because Sexy Charlotte is such a prolific poster (please keep posting my love).

I've been told by the "powers to be" that it is a total random rotation as I had asked about taking out some of the older pictures of providers who had no recent activity (three years was my suggestion). Boss man said all we could do was add new posters and that they all are viewed at random.

UPDATE: "Deja Tha Doll" was my pop-up winner this evening, the first lady I knew whose picture popped up on [Forum] page.

I call this OH2 Forum Roulette. Night all.
    Last edited by RustyBalls; 10-13-2023 at 10:04 PM. Reason: Edit to Add "Deja Tha Doll" Update. ;-)
    <RustyBalls

"Double Vaccinated and Multi-Boosted" for your hobby pleasure.

10 years in the hobby and 170+ reviews on Eccie lost in upgrade

Ladies, please contact RustyBalls anytime for the "Paladin Experience."

"Have Cock, Will Travel."

I prefer hobby in North ATX and the Domain/Arboretum area.

Those pictures are chosen completely at random every time that page is loaded from the server. So they change for everyone. As far as I know there is no way to customize how that works.
    "Don't come here and grumble about going too fast. Get the hell out of the race car if you've got feathers on your legs or butt. Put a kerosene rag around your ankles so the ants won't climb up there and eat that candy ass."

Dale Earnhardt

9/11 Memorial

Verified Hobbyist BCD NippleLuvinFreak's Avatar
    Lolalove comes up frequently.
    "Life moves pretty fast. If you don&#39;t stop and look around once in awhile, you could miss it." Ferris Bueller

Registered Male (Not Verified)
    Lolalove is wonderful!

if it is "random", the more pics and albums a person has the more likely to have one of their pics selected
    A provider standing in the shadows once said: "I just can't do civvie sex. I'm too fucking spoiled!" (truth)

For ladies who can’t be bothered reading profiles: … old guy … long hair and full beard … not a stud muffin … not every woman’s dream … but polite ... very, very gfe, smooching, cuddling ... more smooching

Verified Hobbyist BCD Adonisman's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by NippleLuvinFreak View Post
    Lolalove comes up frequently.
    She shows up almost every single day.