Thread: Let's talk hygiene!

Verified Companion Companion SexySammy's Avatar

Talking Let's talk hygiene!

Insomnia strikes again!

Okay so I saw a review for a provider in which hygiene was mentioned on the men's end as far as them believing they are always clean etc and I can attest that some have not always been as clean as they think every session in the comments section.

So let's discuss some things!

I definitely believe that there are people who are totally unaware of their own scent. Diet is and will always play a huge part in this as well. If you do not regularly shower and simply think a quick rinse before you see someone will fix that, it doesn't. If you work outdoors you should always be showering right before the session for sure. Everyone really should be because regardless you will still sweat between your legs even at a desk job and during this summer it was so damn hot that even on a 30min car ride to a location, I've managed to sweat. I know some ladies don't provide showers but that is their right. Hell I've had guys more times than I can count leave my bathroom with puddles of water all over the floor with zero respect for my space. I'm sure some gentleman also don't want to shower, even when its offered, because they don't want the whooping 5 minutes it takes to wash up to come out of their time or I'm sure there are some who want to be degrading and simply get off on it, who knows. I've definitely had to ask people in the past to shower, had some refuse and be asked to leave. It should be common courtesy to make sure you are as fresh and clean as you can be, just like you want the lady to be.

If you are uncircumcised, it can be very difficult to get good hygiene techniques down if you were never taught or simply don't care enough and don't realize because your head is never down there to be able to tell. But if you are not regularly pulling the foreskin back and cleaning underneath, it will ALWAYS have some kind of smell and nobody wants to slob on a dirty knob, nor do men want to eat/fuck a vagina that leaves them smelling for hours after.

This post is more of a reminder, that EVERYONE should be more self aware and take better care of their personal hygiene and don't assume that you've always stayed on top of it.

Now back to bed for a little bit for me!
    Donations:
    400 2hrs, 320 90min, 240hr
    140half & 120QV
    MSOG on hour+
    1st appt + 40
    OC +40-60 (30min-45min), NO QV
    Cashapp, Venmo & Cash friendly!
    50 cancellation fee (see AD for details)
    Pics & Vids for sale!
    https://preferred411.com/P426028
    https://onlyfans.com/msbeckyyy

Verified Hobbyist BCD Green Eyed Shy Guy's Avatar
    A good chunk of America is fatter than ever and / or doesn't care about their health and appearance. It shouldn't surprise anyone that lack of hygiene is an even bigger issue and needs to be discussed these days.

Registered Male (Not Verified)
    Doubt it'll change anything :(

Verified Hobbyist BCD Anandaman's Avatar
    Good post Sammy. Seems like just good sense...

Don't forget about the breath also. I posted earlier that I girl I know in Houston got a bad review mainly because of a lack of kissing. Turns out that the guy had such bad breath that she could barely get anywhere close to his face... let alone kiss him...

Let's all be fresh and clean for each other!

A'Man

Verified Companion Companion Deja Tha Doll's Avatar
    Travels between Temple, Killeen, Austin and Dallas
    Sammy is absolutely correct.

I always offer a shower beforehand. And after as well, if they'd like....but me personally, I'm ALWAYS going to shower before sex, even if I took one right before the drive over, because like Sammy said, even short drives can cause one to start producing an odor or sweat. ...please also remember that smoking tobacco, as well as eating meat, dairy, Garlic, broccoli, onions and consuming other strong spices the day of, have a tendency to affect the taste of your cum and also leak through one's pores and cause a smell....

After turning vegan and consuming more leafy greens, I've noticed that I barely, if ever, have a smell under my arms because leafy greens produce chlorophyll which is a natural body deodorizer. You can even buy chlorophyll in a liquid supplement form at the store to add to your diet as well.

Chlorophyll has been proven to decrease odors caused by bacteria. It can also help remove unwanted compounds from your body (detox). Chlorophyll can literally sandwich unwanted molecules between two molecules of itself, literally holding on to it until our bodies can excrete it. So getting your fill of greens may be the trick to reducing smelly body odor.
    Last edited by Deja Tha Doll; 10-11-2023 at 11:48 AM.
    ✨See Ad 4 Specials✨
    300 - HHR
    350 - HR
    *Your Place*
    400 - HR
    (+200 every HHR after for IC & OC)
    *Mediterranean Island class plus +100*
    Pics +50 / Videos +100
    My Website
    P334084
    My Onlyfans
    My Twitter
    *See my Visitor Messages Tab (LAST PAGE) of my bio for more info/screening form*
    💞FMTY Or I can OC ANYWHERE & WHENEVER you'd like 🎬😈😻
    NOW OFFERING FASTER, ALTERNATE, DISCREET, PRIORITY SCREENING (PREBOOK ON OF FOR SPECIALS)

Common sense, common manners and common decency seem to not be common anymore. It's kinda wild, My personal motto is "If you want a clean time, you should be clean too."

It's also a good idea to have a shower at your incall, just in case someone needs to drive an hour to get to you and they ask for a shower.

Communication is always key, but people do not communicate properly, if they can't even communicate I doubt they will read any post in this thread and care.

Verified Companion Companion Deja Tha Doll's Avatar
    Travels between Temple, Killeen, Austin and Dallas
    And yes, we can definitely tell if you don't normally pull the skin back and get up in and behind those folds to properly clean your head and foreskin. No matter how much you decide to clean it the day of your appointed fun-time, that smell from all that smega build up you've allowed, every day beforehand, is still as strong as ever....you just can't tell and smell it, probably from the lack of being able to get right up on it, with your nose inches away from it......and of course not all uncircumcised males have this issue, because some practice good hygiene habits.

I know I can speak for all females when I say this, but we appreciate all of you guys who practice good hygiene habits daily, trim, eat proper, hydrate, and offer to take a shower beforehand, without complaining (or pretending to).

Those guys who provide clean showers with clean towels (I know to bring my own now from experience) for their lady visitors, hold a special place in my heart as well lol.....I swear it's the little things that count and make the best impressions.....that's why I keep a well stocked bathroom for gents that visit, which provides clean towels, hand towels, non-scented soap, mouthwash, Wisps, Lotion, as well as a comb and a brush. I even keep the heat on until they finish so that they aren't cold when they exit the shower....something I personally can't stand myself.
    Last edited by Deja Tha Doll; 10-11-2023 at 12:18 PM.
    ✨See Ad 4 Specials✨
    300 - HHR
    350 - HR
    *Your Place*
    400 - HR
    (+200 every HHR after for IC & OC)
    *Mediterranean Island class plus +100*
    Pics +50 / Videos +100
    My Website
    P334084
    My Onlyfans
    My Twitter
    *See my Visitor Messages Tab (LAST PAGE) of my bio for more info/screening form*
    💞FMTY Or I can OC ANYWHERE & WHENEVER you'd like 🎬😈😻
    NOW OFFERING FASTER, ALTERNATE, DISCREET, PRIORITY SCREENING (PREBOOK ON OF FOR SPECIALS)

Verified Companion Companion VikkiLyn's Avatar
    Ladies this goes for you too...I only say this because yesterday I met with a new friend and one of his requests were for me to be showered..(I always do a full shower before I see anyone) when he got here I had to ask why he felt he needed to mention that to me and he told me that more than a few times he has shown up to a lady who just doesn't care if she's clean or smells good...like Damm how can you not be meticulous about being clean.I don't get it.

Also bigger gents don't be afraid to lift the rolls and get all up in them with soap..I thankfully have yet to come in contact with someone who doesn't but again I've heard some stories...
    If you dont see an ad posted feel free to text anyways :)

The secret to happiness is laughter and Orgasm

512*659*9623..Text is ok

Registered Male (Not Verified)
    The bottom line here is that both parties need to be fresh and clean.

Over the years I have visited dirty apartments and homes and it seemed that the provider was also not the cleanest.

Being fresh and clean makes for a more enjoyable time for both.

There is nothing worse than the smell of funk on an individual

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    I would like to add, not only shower, but brush your teeth.

Ive had appointments with ladies, showed up and when kissing was attempted damn near lost the wind in my sail… Brush your teeth people…. Guys and girls..

Verified Companion Companion SexySammy's Avatar
    Yes teeth and mouths are very much included in this as well!

I've definitely heard my fair share of stories on ladies who guys have literally tasted the "Deodorant" spray she decided to spray down under thinking it would mask the smell of the guy she just fucked 5 mins before he walked in the door.

Hell my chubby guys have had better hygiene than the smaller fit guys!
    Donations:
    400 2hrs, 320 90min, 240hr
    140half & 120QV
    MSOG on hour+
    1st appt + 40
    OC +40-60 (30min-45min), NO QV
    Cashapp, Venmo & Cash friendly!
    50 cancellation fee (see AD for details)
    Pics & Vids for sale!
    https://preferred411.com/P426028
    https://onlyfans.com/msbeckyyy

Verified Hobbyist BCD NippleLuvinFreak's Avatar
    If I know that a woman is freshly showered, my mouth and tongue know no limits. I would hope my partner would assume the same.
    "Life moves pretty fast. If you don't stop and look around once in awhile, you could miss it." Ferris Bueller

Frankly, I find it disappointing that there are grown adults who never mastered such basic elemental skills that should have been mastered back when their age was a single digit.
    "Don't come here and grumble about going too fast. Get the hell out of the race car if you've got feathers on your legs or butt. Put a kerosene rag around your ankles so the ants won't climb up there and eat that candy ass."

Dale Earnhardt

9/11 Memorial

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    I totally agree 100%. I hold myself to impeccable hygiene. Always shower/brush before an appointment. If I come from work (office) or had even peed between shower and appointment, I'd excuse myself for a rinse. If offered or told to shower, always obliged. Usually I'd ask the lady to join in for some steamy foreplay.
    One thing I want to add is, beware of sugar drink. I've seen a couple of ladies whom I'm sure have freshly cleaned, but their breaths had some sour tastes. In both cases, I've noticed that there was a half empty bottle of soda on the nightstand.

I expect cleanliness from the lady. I hold myself to the same standard.