Thread: Ms Bebe Haven is now my All time favorite

Registered Male (Not Verified)

Ms Bebe Haven is now my All time favorite

Companion's Handle: https://home.ourhome2.net/showthread.php?673297-Incall-in-Frisco-Your-new-favorite-busty-teacher-Milf
    Date of Visit: 10/10/2023
    Preferred Method of Contact: phone
    Phone Number: (469) 298-8689
    Email Address:
    Website, Ad, or Profile URL: https://home.ourhome2.net/showthread...y-teacher-Milf
    City, State: Frisco, Texas
    Type of Visit: Incall
    Was the Appointment On-Time?? Yes
    Activities: Good conversation, DFK & kissing galore, BBBJNQNS every single drop, Face fucking, FIV, CFS multiple positions, dirty talk, GFE, cuddling and massage offered but not taken due to time running out.
    Scheduled Length of Visit: 2 hrs
    Donation: 700 + 100 tip
    Approximate age of Companion: late 30s
    Hair Color and Length: Redhead
    Smoking Status: No
    Ethnic/Racial background: Caucasian
    Companion Description: Bebe is short, curvy, thick, around 4'11, H large Breasts with sensitive nipples,sexy round ass, She was wearing a corset, she might have bit of tummy which would hidden by the corset. Overall very sexy misdemeanour
    Meet or Exceed Your Expectations?? Exceeded, she blowed my mind
    Would You Recommend this Companion?? Absolutely, show her the love and she will return the favor

Public comments:
    Go see her, you wont be disappointed

The rest of the story is hidden. You must be a verified hobbyist to view additional content.
    Last edited by hotrod3618; 10-10-2023 at 08:03 PM.

Amazing review for your 1st post. Seems like she is an amazing provider. Her star power is definitely on the rise...with the last couple of positive reviews. Bummer she is at 400 for the hour. Above my self imposed 300.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    The rest of the story is hidden. You must be a verified hobbyist to view additional content.
    Last edited by ScrewedUp29; 10-11-2023 at 11:14 AM.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    She sounds interesting.

Very flattering review for first post

Registered Male (Not Verified)
    @Zigby99 it's not my 1st rodeo, I post mostly on eccie (handle: Indianfling) and only write a review for good providers. Don't bother with providers who provide mediocre service. Also getting verified on oh2 is too much work for hobbyists. As for Bebe she is the only provider I have seen in a long time that is worth the $400. Also I can't see all your comments me being unverified. PM me and I'll be happy to answer your comments/questions.

Verified Hobbyist BCD

Verified Hobbyist & "Counselor" for new reviewers BCD GeorgeDRII's Avatar
    For new hobbyists, look at the link below for an example of a well written review. Remember you are not able to see his ROS. However, you're able to fill in one on your own reviews.

https://home.ourhome2.net/showthread...rainy-day-play

If you run into the review gremlin, click on the link below for the template:

https://home.ourhome2.net/showthread...ns-workarounds

For all new members joining the site check out the information on the link below:

https://home.ourhome2.net/showthread...p-Verification!

Verified Hobbyist BCD Elpaso2015's Avatar

interesting review

Interesting review from non - verified individual

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    So sad part 2

Verified Hobbyist BCD

ugg

Dude must be her pimp. He has it bad for her. She is beautiful but her belly just hangs over her P and that is just gross. She hides it in her videos and most of her pics. No way anyone in their right mind will pay $400 for a fat chick.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    She’s totally legit. I met her from elsewhere so never thought to review her here.
    She’s freaking great though!