Companion's Handle: Alora Reign
Date of Visit: 10/5/2023
Preferred Method of Contact: text, with PM for validation
Phone Number: 469-805-9988
Email Address: n/a
Website, Ad, or Profile URL: https://home.ourhome2.net/member.php?43406-Alora-Reign
City, State: Austin, Texas
Type of Visit: Incall
Was the Appointment On-Time?? Yes
Activities: foreplay, bbbj, mish, k9
Scheduled Length of Visit: HHR
Donation: $150
Approximate age of Companion: early 30's
Hair Color and Length: Blonde, long
Smoking Status: non smoker
Ethnic/Racial background: White
Companion Description: She looks like her pics, just a bit thicker, but well proportioned (imo). She's easy to converse with & has a great happy attitude, which is refeshing.
Meet or Exceed Your Expectations?? Meet
Would You Recommend this Companion?? Yes

Public comments:
Was frisky late in the evening & saw her post, which is rare to see on here. I sent her a text, followed by a PM for verification, & we quickly scheduled a time. Standard arrive & ask for room, easy peasy. I was pleasantly surprised when she let me in. She's thicker now than her photos but I like her current proportions. We chatted about life, then got naked & started with some foreplay. She then went down for a BBBJ, which was magic. I asked her to lay on her back on the bed so I could play with her breasts while she continued with a handjob. She covered me up & we went to town in missionary until she O'd. Switched to K9 because I had to see her ass jiggle while I spanked her. Flipped back to mish for the WIN!!! Cleaned up & got dressed while continuing our conversation. Then I was off... One of the best attitudes I've come across in recent years.

The rest of the story is hidden. You must be a verified hobbyist to view additional content.