Thread: 💦💦Tantric Sex/passionate/intensity/voluptuous Blonde 38DDDs💦Private House💦💦

Verified Companion Companion ShannonShane's Avatar

💦💦Tantric Sex/passionate/intensity/voluptuous Blonde 38DDDs💦Private House💦💦

Tantric sex is a form of sacred sexuality and goes beyond the simple act of penetrative sex. It’s about bringing together your sexual desire and passions with your spiritual desires and heart.
    It’s also about slowing down the act of sex, allowing you to pay attention, take your time, and explore sensations and emotions instead of running full speed towards an orgasm.
    This is usually achieved by practicing synchronizing your breath with your partner, eye contact, caressing, and focusing attention on the energy between your bodies.
    It also involves focusing on heightening the experience of sex by harnessing the power of your senses and energy. When you are aware of your energy, tantra will show you how to expand that energy and help it flourish through your whole body.
    It’s also possible to explore this side of sexuality alone with tantric masturbation.
    Focusing on yourself and your individual needs and desires can lead to a greater understanding of what you seek in relationships, intimacy, and can lead to a healthier level of self-esteem.

I described myself as a “Statuesque” Georgia Girl. I stand 5'10, (without heals on) 6’3 in heels. Voluptuous curves, Easy on the eyes, full lips, bright Hazel green eyes, natural 38DDDs.

Please send me your provider references or some personal information. Your personal info will be deleted in front of you after we meet. If you have no references and you don't want to give me your personal information, I will NOT see you

Your coming to my personal house. My safety is a must. Thank you for understanding.
    (You waste my time I will block you)
    ➡️I’ve block 142 numbers⬅️

● I provide a luxury personal UP-SCALE PRIVATE House Pflugerville/Round Rock area
    ● Nipple orgasms - I cum Multiple times
    ● Drug & Disease free (condoms are a must)
    ● My rates are non negotiable
    ● Independent provider
    ● All professional ethnicities welcomed
    ● Sexy passionate seductive Scorpio goddess
    ● Showering is available
    ● 98% on Eccie/100% on TER ID 204887
    • (My reviews) ask for them
    ● 100% Natural
    ● I only see a few guys a week (not per day)
    ● No Onlyfans - I do have a corporate job. I Need to be discreet.
    ● OCD clean house
    ● No pets (in case you have allergies)
    ● Non smoker (please be too) or NO kissing
    ● NO DRAMA ⬅️⬅️⬅️(please be too)
    ● Take cashapp, Venmo, Zelle, bitcoin & cash
    ● Mature Ages 25+
    ● FREE MSOG
    ● FREE bottle water
    ● FREE BEER
    ● FREE Bourbon
    ● FREE Tequila

ShannonShane37@protonmail.com
    Or
    (512) 515-3407 texting only

❌❌ I will block: Hey, hello, yo, hi, U busy today, what’s up, can I come now, Hru, Shannon, I’m in your area, available, What are you doing❌❌

(I get lots of texts/emails daily) Helps me bypass a lot BS
    ➡️➡️➡️(Introduce yourself/tell me what package you’re interested in⬅️⬅️⬅️

❌No Envelopes for donations
    ❌No Outcalls
    ❌No Greek
    ❌No Rough play
    ❌No Verbal abuse
    ❌No Drugs/Not Weed friendly (whatever you do coming to my house is not my business) No HARD drugs please. I have a Clean body with a dirty/kinky mind

✅Plus menu✅
    BDSM, kink, bbbj, daty, intense edging, dfk, fia, dirty talk, spanking, russian, cob, msog, cw, dominating, submissive, 69, dfk, role playing (daddy babysitter/daddy step-daughter/Neighbors wife/brother/step sister/Moms friend/Mom Stepson) Pegging (must bring own toy) Mistress Shannon session (me Dominating) daty worship

➡️Non FS plus menu & msog 🤗
    Fbsm Plus 1 hour 350
    90 fbsm Min Plus 500
    2 Hs Fbsm plus 650

➡️FS w/plus menu & msog 🤗
    30 mins GFE 350
    1 hour GFE 400
    90 Mins GFE 600
    2 Hours GFE 700

Fit for a king package
    ➡️(Everything together)⬅️
    1 Hour GFE/FBSM PLUS 480
    90 Mins GFE/FBSM PLUS 700
    2 HOURS GFE/FBSM PLUS 800

Please note, I cannot do early appointment. I’m usually home from the office by 12pm/1pm. sometimes not.

➡️Appts after 7pm Pre-book⬅️
    Monday to Sunday 12pm to 10pm
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Same day cancellations $100. Please make sure your 100% before booking.

You NCNS me 1 time you will be blocked & blacklisted "Silly rabbit! Trix are for kids!"

No reviews. I?m low volume