Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: SpiritTeacher: "Dispirit" Teacher

Verified Hobbyist BCD

The burn out has begun

The only explanation is that her job has finally taken its toll. The only time she has not spoken with me is when my huge cock has filled up her mouth. She is a beautiful girl, too bad.it will now take 3 good reviews in a row to wipe this out, maybe I will try given past success with her.

Verified Hobbyist BCD RustyBalls's Avatar
    She's posted her side of the situation here: https://home.ourhome2.net/showthread...et-hurt!-Geeez!

She accepted responsibility and explained her perspective. I respect that openness and candor.
    <RustyBalls

"Double Vaccinated and Multi-Boosted" for your hobby pleasure.

10 years in the hobby and 170+ reviews on Eccie lost in upgrade

Ladies, please contact RustyBalls anytime for the "Paladin Experience."

"Have Cock, Will Travel."

I prefer hobby in North ATX and the Domain/Arboretum area.

I respect her explanation and hope to visit with her on my next trip to Houston.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Saw her 3x . One time pay extra roses for video fun. First meeting was the best, then 2nd and 3rd her performance drop a bit.
    Provider have access to the review forum?

Verified Hobbyist BCD Anandaman's Avatar
    The rest of the story is hidden. You must be a verified hobbyist to view additional content.

A'Man
    Last edited by Anandaman; 10-07-2023 at 08:16 PM.

Verified Hobbyist BCD

An updated report

Well saw her and it was not taking one for the team, she was awesome so I am going to write the “ true experience” suffered was a unicorn. It’s too bad from both a lost money perspective but how valuable our time is, can’t get that back but maybe all of this will motivate her more as I experienced.

Damn... That sucks.

The rest of the story is hidden. You must be a verified hobbyist to view additional content.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    I am having déj* vu as well.

In addition for my last visit -- she just got on her phone, went in the bathroom immediately without any donation. I waited 5min and just left. A few minutes later I got a text (assuming it was her handler) saying she would be happy to give me a ref but just can not see me.

I am wh, fit, and always groomed, clean, and dressed well.

🍆 might be above average, but not huge.. maybe that has something to do with it 🤔

" I've had both good and bad sessions with Sprit. This review reminds me of the bad sessions. "

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Spirit has been on my To Do for some time now but her performance is so spotty she is now a pass. Her explanation while sincere just leaves me wondering if I made an appointment would I be the next to trigger her. It’s a shame since she is so beautiful and apparently good when she does perform.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2