Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: SpiritTeacher: "Dispirit" Teacher

SpiritTeacher: "Dispirit" Teacher

Companion's Handle: SpiritTeacher
    Date of Visit: Oct 5, 2023
    Preferred Method of Contact: PM
    Phone Number: Will provide after screening
    Email Address: N/A
    Website, Ad, or Profile URL: https://home.ourhome2.net/member.php?65228-SpritTeacher
    City, State: Austin, TX
    Type of Visit: Incall
    Was the Appointment On-Time?? Yes
    Activities: Lackluster BBBJ, DATY
    Scheduled Length of Visit: HHr
    Donation: 200
    Approximate age of Companion: Mid 20s
    Hair Color and Length: Black to Shoulders
    Smoking Status: Non
    Ethnic/Racial background: Black
    Companion Description: Pictures are accurate. Young, taught body, very attractive.
    Meet or Exceed Your Expectations?? Without a doubt, absolute worst experience as a Hobbyist!
    Would You Recommend this Companion?? Never!!

Public comments:
    My caveat, YMMV. My hygiene is not an issue, slim physique and an older gentleman (for reference only). I've seen both pro and con reviews of SpiritTeacher and decided to take the plunge based on her rockin' pictures, which are accurate. After screening, TCB was very straight forward, she was very responsive coordinating a meeting and providing the location. I was encouraged and looking forward to the meeting......Arrived and as soon as I walked into the room, total Ice Queen. It's 80 degrees in Austin but I needed an overcoat due to the chill. I asked if she was OK, no response. Leaned in for an unenthusiastic LFK. Sat on the bed, again, tried to engage in some light conversation to "break the ice." No response, not a word spoken. After 15 minutes I called it quits, dressed to leave. Prior to my departure I again asked if there were any issues she might share about our brief, lackluster rendezvous. Again, not a word spoken. In the 15 minutes I was in her room, she did not utter one word, nada.

The rest of the story is hidden. You must be a verified hobbyist to view additional content.

Verified Hobbyist BCD Anandaman's Avatar
    Sorry to hear this raptor.... you did still pay her?

A'Man

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Something off here, she has never been like that.

[A'Man, yes I did though, to her credit, she offered to return half of the donation. I declined the refund because I decided to leave, she did not ask me to leave.]

Quote Originally Posted by RVflat View Post
    RV, as I commented in my review, YMMV. As I'm sure you have read, there have been several positive reviews of ST. I have to say, it was the most odd encounter I've had as a hobbyist. I can only conclude there was something she did not like about me but she declined to comment.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Maybe you can give a comment about your appearance, ethnicity, etc. There must have been something that immediately turned her off about proceeding with the session.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Sorry, man. I had the opposite experience. She was great with me.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    I had a similar experience with her. She was by far one of the worst I've seen.

My physical appearance is: 30's, white, fit, clean shaven and freshly showered.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    I've had both good and bad sessions with Sprit. This review reminds me of the bad sessions.

Maybe you can give a comment about your appearance, ethnicity, etc. There must have been something that immediately turned her off about proceeding with the session.
    RV, I'm 6 ft tall, slim physique, WM and an older gentleman (south of 70), full head of hair, have all my teeth. I'm respectful and I always pay close attention to my hygiene. I attempted to determine what the issue was but she had nothing to say, literally. For those with positive reviews, glad to hear you had a better experience. I'm moving on to greener pastures

Verified Hobbyist BCD Anandaman's Avatar
    RV - Raptor is a well-known hobbyist in ATX. He has many reviews on OH2 and Eccie. I respect what he says when he says it....

We all know that Sprit has mixed reviews. Many say she's submissive and needs guidance. But, as to why she would not talk or respond at all... that's a new one. I've not seen her and do not plan to...

His integrity and how he treats providers came through when he still paid for the time... and didn't accept a partial payment back...

A'Man

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Damn man I'm sorry about your experience. That's just... very strange.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Quote Originally Posted by Anandaman View Post
    RV - Raptor is a well-known hobbyist in ATX. He has many reviews on OH2 and Eccie. I respect what he says when he says it....

We all know that Sprit has mixed reviews. Many say she's submissive and needs guidance. But, as to why she would not talk or respond at all... that's a new one. I've not seen her and do not plan to...

His integrity and how he treats providers came through when he still paid for the time... and didn't accept a partial payment back...

A'Man
    I never said he wasn't. I said something is off here.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    I had the same exact experience with her. I haven't put in the review yet, coming soon, but she got real cold and attitude - and I'm clean, handsome, not a greek adonis but I never been greeted like that. I asked a few times WTH is up - nicely - and she just kept saying nothing - it's good. I ended the session early. Never again with her. Bottom line is YMMV (although you still don't know if you'll be in or not) and proceed at your own risk.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    The rest of the story is hidden. You must be a verified hobbyist to view additional content.

Man, sorry to hear it.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast