Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Pussy Slavery

Verified Hobbyist BCD DocHoliday's Avatar
    In a secret, heavliy defended, underground lair somewhere in the OH2 Badlands
    Slavery is somewhat like addiction. The big difference is with addiction, you freely engaged in the activity (at least in the beginning) while slavery was not a choice. You are forced into the activities.

With that said, I cannot consider, by any streach of the imagination, eating Monica’s pussy as being slavery. That was a choice that can be addicting. xoxoxo
    Newbie members friendly. Troll inhospitable & I have an ever growing troll ignore list!!!
    I’m your Huckleberry and this hobby is just my game. Ladies, just say when!! #Pussy Posse founding member
    If you’re BSC, probably BSC, a drama Queen/King, WK or troll, DON’T PM me or post in my threads
    Thanks for your cooperation.
    Email for issues is support@ourhome2.net The verification process is HERE The review gremlin patch is HERE

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Are you working this week?

Quote Originally Posted by Kitty bunny fuck View Post
    Attachment 81601

Slave away!!
    That's a grade "A" yummy set of perfect, bald, tucked in, wet labia. Mmmmmm mmmmm!! Did you sp**** them with a water bottle to get that perfect glisten? Hehe. J/k! That's gotta be all natural wetness! I can even see the honey up top too! Nice honeypot. Haha. I just wanted to say "honeypot". But it sure damn is though.

Verified Companion Companion AlexandraSand's Avatar
    Between Austin & San Antonio, San Marvelous incall

Why oh Why, Y or Y

Attachment 110269

Queen Alexandra. Loves all of her Loyal Subjects in commonwealth world.
    "Gold Star" awarded to a few, who submitted willingly and eagerly to the art of Pleasing ME.
    Your Gorgeous European Seductress
    San Marcos upscale incall with sexy atmosphere. Outcall - maybe- please ask.

1 hour Coffee date 500 2 hour Champagne adventure 900 Introduction and Full Body Sensual Massage L1 250/L2 300
    Pegging 1hr 500 Foot fetish friendly!

No review. Available to Generous Gentleman 45+
    https://preferred411.com/P282315
    Reviews here: https://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=2512141

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2