Thread: Home away from home

Verified Hobbyist BCD

Home away from home

Hello,
    I am offering an alternative to the hotel grind. I am sub renting a luxury upscale 2 bedroom or one bedroom apartment in the heart of downtown Dallas. Centrally located and easy to get to. This is a safe, discreet, modern building with full building amenities available such as pool, gym, movie room, art room etc.
    This apartment offers a modern urban feel, full stove, refrigerator, flat screen TV, free WIFI, washer and dryer, unlimited towels and linen daily, and soap, shampoo etc
    This location is pet friendly as well. Come alone or bring a partner. Free Valet Parking provided. Street and open lot also available.
    Pictures and details will be provided when you private message me. This is an offer to sublet my apartment.
    References from Verified Seasoned Providers to attest to the benefits of my accommodations are available.
    Private message me for pictures, questions, and visit to check out the apartment.

Guide Chihuahua on hiatus (retired)
    Seclusion in the deep, dark, spooky woods north of Houston at the Irish Chihuahua Refuge.
    Sorry, this area is for members to introduce themselves only, not for real estate listings.