Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Asking a provider for her height and weight

Registered Male (Not Verified)
    Quote Originally Posted by Adonisman View Post
    Back when I stared using ASPD and others there was always a few who lied about their weight and or looks. However, it did not seem like it is today. With all the filters and photoshopping on everyone's phone or tablet. They can easily fool anyone and everyone. It is always best to try and find consistent reviews by verified members.
    The reviews help and are better than nothing but I've found too many times they are way too forgiving about appearance out of fear of repercussions. Sometimes you just have to bite the bullet and see for yourself. I personally have limitations on ink, metal, and weight. I've seen ink that was a total turn off to me that others describe as "tattoos, but not distracting". Well, how is a giant tat of a human skull not distracting? How is being 50 lbs overweight curvy?

Verified Hobbyist BCD RustyBalls's Avatar
    WoW!

Did I just see STILL LOOKING running down the hotel hallway with his portable bathroom scale and a not-so petite provider chasing him?

Ah, it brings back memories of the very "good" old eccie days when SL used roam the hotels near the V-Triangle with his portable scales tucked in his backpack.

Too soon, too much, then please forgive.
    Last edited by RustyBalls; 10-03-2023 at 07:59 PM. Reason: Grammer Speling & Punkuation,
    <RustyBalls

"Double Vaccinated and Multi-Boosted" for your hobby pleasure.

10 years in the hobby and 170+ reviews on Eccie lost in upgrade

Ladies, please contact RustyBalls anytime for the "Paladin Experience."

"Have Cock, Will Travel."

I prefer hobby in North ATX and the Domain/Arboretum area.

Verified Hobbyist BCD Lovinglifeinaustin's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by RustyBalls View Post
    WoW!

Did I just see STILL LOOKING running down the hotel hallway with his portable bathroom scale and a not-so petite provider chasing him?

Ah, it brings back memories of the very "good" old eccie days when SL used roam the hotels near the V-Triangle with his portable scales tucked in his backpack.

Too soon, too much, then please forgive.
    IMG_3442.jpeg
    James
    Loving life in Austin

Registered Male (Not Verified)
    It’s the Hobby. Can anything really be trusted? If I’m meeting someone new I always have a little cash in my other pocket just incase she’s not what I was expecting. I kindly reach in there, tell her thanks for her time and leave it on the dresser. If she’s totally nothing like her pics I just bale. I don’t get mad. I just move on to the next opportunity.

the tale of the tape may not be my friend

i want honesty in the pics. ladies (to me, anyway) have significant latitude in height, weight, and age. back in dfw (on eccie) i can recall writing a review of a visiting lady who clearly did not match her age in the profile. so in the review (which was positive in every regard) in the age block i put what she had in her profile but added "provider years". i guess it's fair to have provider weight, etc, and "john" inches. pics, reviews, everything can be manipulated

there are other things which may be more important during a session; personality, skiils, attitude. everybody has a list and the longer they think about it, the longer the list becomes. three of the best sessions i have had were with ladies who described themselves as bbw. another great session award goes to a lady over 50. not that i seek out bbw or over 50 ladies. but i'm not going to miss out on a good thing because there has been a "parameter infraction". btw, i have hobbied a long time .. imo, jade rose spent more effort preparing her appearance for our sessions than any other lady i can think of, and she dazzled me. this was several years ago and she advertised as bbw ... wonderful session! i was attracted to her attitude and personna (and hot ads ... nurse costume comes to mind). i'm glad i didn't let the bbw label put me off.

i can understand having an ideal and focusing on a standard. if someone misleads or deceives, it can detract or even shatter expectations or the experience as a whole. so i would suggest, taking your time in selection. read reviews. yes .. some reviews can mislead, too ... and sometimes there is honest difference of opinion or different preference .. so collect data and take your time. pay special attention to reviewers whose tastes seem to mirror your own.

communicate! make your preferences clearly known and ask, "do you think we would enjoy time together?" don't rely on "the tale of the tape" and don't hurry the process. i have had some delightful experiences with ladies who may have been on the wrong side of someone's "standard". and these ladies, i regard them as having generous and relaxed attitudes. and i'm grateful for that
    Last edited by dodger; 10-03-2023 at 11:50 PM.
    A provider standing in the shadows once said: "I just can't do civvie sex. I'm too fucking spoiled!" (truth)

For ladies who can’t be bothered reading profiles: … old guy … long hair and full beard … not a stud muffin … not every woman’s dream … but polite ... very, very gfe, smooching, cuddling ... more smooching

Always searching for UTR redheads, hot chocolattes & my next cuppa purrfect java
    Basic science:

A pound of anything vs a pound of everything is still 16 ounces = one pound.

However, the following speaks "volumes" so to speak:

Muscle mass has a density of about 1.06 g/ml, while fat has a density of about 0.9 g/ml. This means that if you have a cube of muscle tissue and a cube of fat tissue of the same volume, the muscle would weigh more.

case closed.
    LINK! oh2 current situation report

In these trying times, your patience and support are greatly appreciated. Stay safe out there!

= = = = =

Beating the review template gremlin! LINK

https://home.ourhome2.net/vb/showthr...e-Verification for hobbyists

IMPORTANT! LINK TO NOTICES

FAQ: OH2's RULES! A Quick Read

2024 Austin/San Antonio Meet & Greets
    Austin - TBA
    San Antonio - TBA

===> LINK: INVITATION RULES <===

Ladies, please note:
    --
    ck1942 doesn't vouch for hobbyists.
    -- "Verified hobbyist" is only a title; he should always be screened/vouched
    -- Very aware hobbyists always start a contact process by sending a PM before sending any texts!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2