Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Asking a provider for her height and weight

Verified Hobbyist BCD Green Eyed Shy Guy's Avatar

Asking a provider for her height and weight

Is asking a provider for her height and weight before you book an appointment a fair question? The reason I ask is because during the last week I showed up for two appointments and the females were much fatter than her pics so I walked. Perhaps it was my fault for not asking in the first place.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Seems to be a reasonable request to me. I’ve been browsing several provider posts lately that peaked my interests. So I sent PMs to several members who confirmed that very same suspicion. No surprise, they all said they were taken back by how heavy they were in person and felt misled. I look at it as a product is being sold. It should be as advertised. I would be nice about it tho.

Verified Hobbyist BCD DocHoliday's Avatar
    In a secret, heavliy defended, underground lair somewhere in the OH2 Badlands
    If they are posting fraudulent pics., you think they will give you the correct information on anything else? LMAO!
    Newbie members friendly. Troll inhospitable & I have an ever growing troll ignore list!!!
    I’m your Huckleberry and this hobby is just my game. Ladies, just say when!! #Pussy Posse founding member
    If you’re BSC, probably BSC, a drama Queen/King, WK or troll, DON’T PM me or post in my threads
    Thanks for your cooperation.
    Email for issues is support@ourhome2.net The verification process is HERE The review gremlin patch is HERE

Verified Hobbyist BCD Adonisman's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Green Eyed Shy Guy View Post
    Is asking a provider for her height and weight before you book an appointment a fair question? The reason I ask is because during the last week I showed up for two appointments and the females were much fatter than her pics so I walked. Perhaps it was my fault for not asking in the first place.
    Back when I stared using ASPD and others there was always a few who lied about their weight and or looks. However, it did not seem like it is today. With all the filters and photoshopping on everyone's phone or tablet. They can easily fool anyone and everyone. It is always best to try and find consistent reviews by verified members.

Verified Companion Companion SexySammy's Avatar
    I post mine but personally, no I wouldn't be offended and feel it is a fair question but also something very difficult to base things on. Although I am 170lbs on the scale, I certainly don't look like I weigh that much in the slightest bit. Gotta remember muscle weighs more than fat too, not to mention the 10lb sacks of fat strapped to my chest. Height also plays a huge factor. Being 5'3" 170lbs going to look very different from someone who's 5'9" and 170lbs. Absolutely nothing wrong with it, but still hurts some folks feelings and they do get offended.
    Donations:
    400 2hrs, 320 90min, 240hr
    140half & 120QV
    MSOG on hour+
    1st appt + 40
    OC +40-60 (30min-45min), NO QV
    Cashapp, Venmo & Cash friendly!
    50 cancellation fee (see AD for details)
    Pics & Vids for sale!
    https://preferred411.com/P426028
    https://onlyfans.com/msbeckyyy

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    You know, the camera adds 75 lbs

Registered Male (Not Verified)
    Quote Originally Posted by Green Eyed Shy Guy View Post
    theres a girl who says shes petite in her posts and well she fat just a heads up lol.... women that lie on here shouldnt be on here period... cause i will turn around and walk the fuck out... i hate stupid ass fake ass lying ass people... what is the point about lying on here considering your on here to make money... shit makes no fucking sense...

Verified Hobbyist BCD Lovinglifeinaustin's Avatar
    I would never ask a woman for her age or weight, in or out of the hobbyverse.
    But if they don’t include that information in their profiles, I probably would not schedule an appointment unless a monger I trust vouches for them.
    James
    Loving life in Austin

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Quote Originally Posted by Lovinglifeinaustin View Post
    I would never ask a woman for her age or weight, in or out of the hobbyverse.
    But if they don’t include that information in their profiles, I probably would not schedule an appointment unless a monger I trust vouches for them.
    ^^^ This! Information is power! Do your research and you will not be disappointed.

Verified Companion (RIP) Companion
    I look at it like this is is like buying a car okay my dream car for example was High end Jaguar but the cost of gas, maintenance , but you also have to take into account your mortgage your family as well your hobby spending and the pain in the ass job you have to deal with to keep your lifestyle. It all boils down to what you want and makes you happy in life.

A woman okay fat shamming a girl in my opinion is just wrong both ways people are human and have feelings and emotions. I don't discriminate against a man who 300 + or a 100 pounds soaking wet. I do by the way have my Preference. I don't see black guys I am not a racist just my Preference

So if you want a sexy blond bombshell with legs for days seek it and do your researching and realistic everything has a price. So think with your big head before buying that sexy girl probably goes to the gym has a man mads nice upscale place. She probably expensive, then you go for a good more in your budget then want to fat shame her shame on you. So that being said best way I can say is I have a simple paid off car small apartment and going to school. So put more money in saving.

Verified Hobbyist BCD BigDallas's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by SexySammy View Post
    I post mine but personally, no I wouldn't be offended and feel it is a fair question but also something very difficult to base things on. Although I am 170lbs on the scale, I certainly don't look like I weigh that much in the slightest bit. Gotta remember muscle weighs more than fat too, not to mention the 10lb sacks of fat strapped to my chest. Height also plays a huge factor. Being 5'3" 170lbs going to look very different from someone who's 5'9" and 170lbs. Absolutely nothing wrong with it, but still hurts some folks feelings and they do get offended.
    Muscle does not weigh more than fat, it also takes less space on your body. Thus why human fat makes you look chubby & obese.

Like some men say don't treat me like a atm. I won't treat you like a mattress
    Respect and be kind.

Registered Male (Not Verified)
    "120 lbs? She was easily 140, so I bailed on that bitch..."

Screen Shot 2023-10-02 at 10.34.55 PM.jpg

Lol now that is catfishing I'll admit

Verified Companion Companion SexySammy's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by BigDallas View Post
    Muscle does not weigh more than fat, it also takes less space on your body. Thus why human fat makes you look chubby & obese.
    Okay yes I was half out of it yesterday lol so definitely misspoke but you knew what I meant, yes they weigh the same and it's more about how it appears and can look totally different so stats are not always the most accurate of things to go off of. If pictures added 75lbs then we wouldn't hear so many complaints about catfishing and pictures being completely outdated either. People have their preferences and that's just fine, but insulting others for being "over weight" is just rude. And again, catfishing is a completely different story but simply saying a person isn't your cup of tea is just fine and if she catfished you then that's her own fault. I honestly don't care who I piss off with this one but if you're on here false advertising pictures/rates then I'm not going to feel sorry for you. That being said, there's guys who also have some very outdated/edited LinkedIn pictures too so don't act like it's just the females doing it. I don't personally give 2 fucks what you look like but again, some females have their preferences. I've had skinnier dudes with worse hygiene then my lovely chubby ones so I don't use weight as a factor in my screening. Different strokes for different folks.
    Donations:
    400 2hrs, 320 90min, 240hr
    140half & 120QV
    MSOG on hour+
    1st appt + 40
    OC +40-60 (30min-45min), NO QV
    Cashapp, Venmo & Cash friendly!
    50 cancellation fee (see AD for details)
    Pics & Vids for sale!
    https://preferred411.com/P426028
    https://onlyfans.com/msbeckyyy

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast