Thread: suggestions for hobby engagements

suggestions for hobby engagements

i'll start: ladies, put the cell phone away when the fun starts. a guy can't help but take it personally if you are texting instead of diddling
    A provider standing in the shadows once said: "I just can't do civvie sex. I'm too fucking spoiled!" (truth)

For ladies who can’t be bothered reading profiles: … old guy … long hair and full beard … not a stud muffin … not every woman’s dream … but polite ... very, very gfe, smooching, cuddling ... more smooching

Verified Companion Companion Nikki Famme's Avatar
    More diddling. No phones of or phone phunny biz. That goes for the men too! Stop secretly recording us. Which is why we must do things like use our phones, so our people can check on us, because we fucking matter just as much as y’all do. Gawd, I miss the good ole days when GFE Junkie, Spacemountain, Coahpaul and a few more of the greats were around. This community isn’t the same. Smh. Y’all wonder why we burn out so fast. Having said that, I know you guys put up with a lot of shit and some of you save our lives by just being there at times. You know who you are… those who’ve supported me emotionally, cheered me on and given me money not knowing you were actually helping me provide for my teen too. Shit, you “tricks” helped me raise my kid better than my baby daddy did. Sorry not sorry. Just keeping it real!
    https://home.ourhome2.net/member.php...e-Infamous-One My review history!!
    Twitter @nikkifamme512
    Incall: NE near 290 & expo center
    Outcall: Austin & travel
    Email pussymafia512@protonmail.com
    Must be respectful, discerning & discrete
    New Pix & FaceTime live private solo & partner videos by request for sale! GFE.FBSM.PSE.BDSM
    No bbfs, Greek or tuya
    400/hr 420/hr.5 600/2hr

Verified Companion Companion SexySammy's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by dodger View Post
    i'll start: ladies, put the cell phone away when the fun starts. a guy can't help but take it personally if you are texting instead of diddling
    Damn girls are still doing this? Lol

I'll go, men read ads THOROUGHLY before PMing. If contacting multiple ladies at once then go back and read again so you're not asking questions that have already been answered previously. Including what our NOs are. Asking for clarification if it's not clear is ok though for me at least.
    Donations:
    400 2hrs, 320 90min, 240hr
    140half & 120QV
    MSOG on hour+
    1st appt + 40
    OC +40-60 (30min-45min), NO QV
    Cashapp, Venmo & Cash friendly!
    50 cancellation fee (see AD for details)
    Pics & Vids for sale!
    https://preferred411.com/P426028
    https://onlyfans.com/msbeckyyy

Verified Hobbyist BCD Anandaman's Avatar
    Have great hygiene.... including body, genitals and breath being very clean and fresh.

I know a girl in Houston who just got a bad review.... she told me that the guy had bad body odor and EXTREMELY bad breath. She wouldn't/couldn't kiss him.... he tore HER apart in the review for her lack of being GFE...

A'Man

Quote Originally Posted by Anandaman View Post
    Have great hygiene.... including body, genitals and breath being very clean and fresh.

I know a girl in Houston who just got a bad review.... she told me that the guy had bad body odor and EXTREMELY bad breath. She wouldn't/couldn't kiss him.... he tore HER apart in the review for her lack of being GFE...

A'Man
    +1! This should be a given! Hell I provide shower, soap, mouth wash, got extra toothbrushes etc! There will be no stankiness happening! I know for some folks cultural preferences there is just an oder that can't be covered/masked but you can still be clean!

And I know ladies do it too! It takes less than 10min to hop in shower and wash up in between clients. I can guarantee they can taste the previous guys rubber on your vag.
    Donations:
    140half & 120QV
    MSOG on hour+
    1st appt + 40
    Pics & Vids for sale!

Verified Hobbyist BCD Lovinglifeinaustin's Avatar
    Be on time.

And don’t giggle when I get naked.
    Last edited by Lovinglifeinaustin; 09-30-2023 at 11:27 PM.
    James
    Loving life in Austin

Verified Hobbyist BCD NippleLuvinFreak's Avatar
    Realyn Carrera had two phones and couldn’t keep her hands off of either of them. That’s bullshit. I should say Genica Banks. Same girl.
    "Life moves pretty fast. If you don't stop and look around once in awhile, you could miss it." Ferris Bueller

Quote Originally Posted by Lovinglifeinaustin View Post
    Be on time.

And don’t giggle when I get naked.
    Hahaha I might look like a hungry lion sizing up its next meal but don't worry... I won't bite unless you ask me to ;)
    Donations:
    140half & 120QV
    MSOG on hour+
    1st appt + 40
    Pics & Vids for sale!

Verified Hobbyist BCD RustyBalls's Avatar
    Plus 1 for both guys and gals on being on time. If you are not ready 5 mins early, then you are late to the party.

Be polite texting and communicating with one another.

Showers, brush teeth, deodorant, etc., for all
    And, please don't point and laugh at my little 2-in wanker--it's your job to expand his size and girth.
    <RustyBalls

"Double Vaccinated and Multi-Boosted" for your hobby pleasure.

10 years in the hobby and 170+ reviews on Eccie lost in upgrade

Ladies, please contact RustyBalls anytime for the "Paladin Experience."

"Have Cock, Will Travel."

I prefer hobby in North ATX and the Domain/Arboretum area.

Verified Companion Companion
    Ladies, lets keep the hobby safe and give accurate verifications

Gents, do your homework on the ladies you are seeing. follow the instructions that are given and make sure you never haggle a ladies contribution amounts
    Don't forget to ask me about my Twitter and Instagram

My cancellation fee is applied to same-day cancellations of 50% of the booked date. Non-negotiable and zero tolerance for hagglers

my NCNS is a rate of the full donation amount. If refusal to pay happens you will be blacklisted without exceptions.

Registered Male (Not Verified)
    Quote Originally Posted by RustyBalls View Post
    Plus 1 for both guys and gals on being on time. If you are not ready 5 mins early, then you are late to the party.

Be polite texting and communicating with one another.

Showers, brush teeth, deodorant, etc., for all
    And, please don't point and laugh at my little 2-in wanker--it's your job to expand his size and girth.
    I always hated the dreaded "give me 5 more minutes", which means 10 while you're waiting in the parking lot. I've also had requests to pick some things up at the convenience store on the way over like I'm some errand boy. It's like they get a kick out of trying to make a simp out of you.

Registered Male (Not Verified)
    Immediate turn-on for me: Walking in the front door and hearing the provider's voice from the bedroom, "Would you mind helping me put these clean sheets on the bed?"

Instant boner.

Verified Hobbyist BCD RustyBalls's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by baja22 View Post
    I always hated the dreaded "give me 5 more minutes", which means 10 while you're waiting in the parking lot.

Plus +1 I really hate sitting hotel parking lots, apartment parking lots and in the street near the lady's incall

I've also had requests to pick some things up at the convenience store on the way over like I'm some errand boy.

Another Plus +1. Sometimes it's condoms, sometimes wine/beverage and sometimes cigarettes. In all fairness, some of the ladies don't have reliable transportation and need a hand, but mostly not.
    I don't mind favors for my Long-Term Favorites (LTVs), if they ask me well ahead of time--usually wine to set to mood or breakfast tacos for an after session snack. I do not like when someone I don't know asks for favor at last minute--Starbucks pickup comes to mind, and then rushes me out the door at our original stop time, not taking into account the 20 mins it took to get you the asked for goodies, just because you have another appointment in a few mins--you know who you are.

And some people ask me why I keep repeating with my LTFs... See above. My regular ladies totally rock my cock
    <RustyBalls

"Double Vaccinated and Multi-Boosted" for your hobby pleasure.

10 years in the hobby and 170+ reviews on Eccie lost in upgrade

Ladies, please contact RustyBalls anytime for the "Paladin Experience."

"Have Cock, Will Travel."

I prefer hobby in North ATX and the Domain/Arboretum area.